This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oops she did it again...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Britney Spears is pregnant with again and due in October.  Wooo hooo should we have a party?  :x

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 12:32:43 PM
Britney Spears is pregnant with again and due in October.  Wooo hooo should we have a party?  :x

I swear I know NOTHING about this one. I wasn't over there in Feb for a private party!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 12:33:16 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 12:32:43 PM

I swear I know NOTHING about this one. I wasn't over there in Feb for a private party!

Having to deal with Pickles I am almost positive you don't have time for another blonde!!

Monkey

I've been hearing those rumors for the past few weeks, I guess they WERE true!

Hopefully she doesn't drive with her new son/daughter on her lap! :oo

Tara

No kidding...I am a big believer in your kids being in car seats or seatbelts.

Helen

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on April 26, 2006, 12:58:23 PM
I've been hearing those rumors for the past few weeks, I guess they WERE true!

Hopefully she doesn't drive with her new son/daughter on her lap! :oo

Let's just hope she learned her lesson. O0

tigereyes

I heard something about this back in February or March. She sure didn't wait too long before having another. I hope she doesn't go driving with this one on her lap too.

Sweet_Karamel

Well,well, Britney is doing the same thing as the ex g/f did. By having two kids. She just want to keep up. Silly girl one kid with her hubby was enough. OMG!

Tara

No kidding..How do you marry someone who left his pregnant girlfriend?  :'(

Helen

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on April 26, 2006, 02:50:26 PM
Well,well, Britney is doing the same thing as the ex g/f did. By having two kids. She just want to keep up. Silly girl one kid with her hubby was enough. OMG!

The ones that are going to suffer through all this is the kids.  >:(

Ethan_Hawley

Tara

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 26, 2006, 04:48:49 PM
You should have to get a license to breed... :(

Lmao and what would the requirements be? Fill out a application or bring references?  :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 05:09:30 PM
Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 26, 2006, 04:48:49 PM
You should have to get a license to breed... :(

Lmao and what would the requirements be? Fill out a application or bring references?  :))

If there were such an application....common sense would have to be a requirement.... O0

Spice It Up

Everyone is gving Britney a hard time on this pregnancy thing, which I know she deserves it she seems a little out there to have another one sooooo soon.... however what about the hubby... he is having kids all over the place. It might be time for him to get the snip snip..... especially if him and Brit don't work out in the future. Will he go to the next one in line and have 2 more kids?

aaaawwwww.... HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!

Tamelia

Is it me, or does anyone else think "KFed" is ugly? His face would be birth control enough for me!  ;::

Helen

Quote from: Spice It Up on April 27, 2006, 12:17:34 AM
Everyone is gving Britney a hard time on this pregnancy thing, which I know she deserves it she seems a little out there to have another one sooooo soon.... however what about the hubby... he is having kids all over the place. It might be time for him to get the snip snip..... especially if him and Brit don't work out in the future. Will he go to the next one in line and have 2 more kids?

aaaawwwww.... HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!

Very good points Spice. I like the "snip snip" idea.  :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tamelia on April 27, 2006, 03:31:45 AM
Is it me, or does anyone else think "KFed" is ugly? His face would be birth control enough for me!  ;::

:oo You cannot judge beauty by looks alone!

tigereyes

They're saying she's 5 months. I didn't think she was that far along. I thought she was only a few months.

LastCall

I feel as though it is no one's business what any one does with there private lives
   they are consenting  adults and can well afford to build a family if that is what they want
        :)

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 27, 2006, 06:44:17 PM
I feel as though it is no one's business what any one does with there private lives
   they are consenting  adults and can well afford to build a family if that is what they want
        :)

Yes Chad but when you're in the public eye even what should be private becomes public and that's sad.  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview