Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new premium badges released

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Yep and its much cooler to.  I'd post the site with the info but I don't think I'm allowed to

Helen

Thanks Stewie and Bubble..... O0 Seems Pogo is keeping themselves busy.  :o

bubblegum

yep and they changing the sign in thingy back to.  Where you can choose to sign in or sign out from the pogo home page like you used to be able to

slidecage2222

man i was hoping the book would came out  tomorrow....  there shoots the  May 2  deadline (then again the problems with shuffle might been the reason)     Next dates im hearing is  May   16   fingers crossed it comes out then or before

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on May 01, 2006, 11:47:17 AM
yep and they changing the sign in thingy back to.  Where you can choose to sign in or sign out from the pogo home page like you used to be able to

I'm glad they're changing the sign in back to the way it used to be. Thanks Bubble  :D

holly222

So if the new book was coming out today, it would be here by now, or is there still a chance???

slidecage2222

Quote from: holly222 on May 03, 2006, 04:26:06 AM
So if the new book was coming out today, it would be here by now, or is there still a chance???

book wont be out till next week or later... if it was planned for this week it would be in that pogo calender thingie

Tara

You have to wait for  Mr. Scandalous to post. When he posts its coming out. Then you know its coming out. I think he has a relative up in the Pogo offices   O0  :))

slidecage2222

Rumor dont know if anyone can confirm

I have heard and read on other sites  that  pogo is now even keeping  release info from  beta testers ... someone was asking when bloop would be out and  someone in a room said  pogo isnt even telling beta testers when it will go live cause they are sick of  people leaking info to other sites ....  that is why everyone was shocked to see pogo bowl come out last week when  many  had it planned in summer

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 03, 2006, 06:07:58 AM
Rumor dont know if anyone can confirm

I have heard and read on other sites  that  pogo is now even keeping  release info from  beta testers ... someone was asking when bloop would be out and  someone in a room said  pogo isnt even telling beta testers when it will go live cause they are sick of  people leaking info to other sites ....  that is why everyone was shocked to see pogo bowl come out last week when  many  had it planned in summer

That's really not a shock since all the ruckus weeks back about someone leaking the graphics. You'd think there would be one "loose lip" though.  :))

Tara

Someone will always leak (info). It's not like beta testers are the damn CIA or FBI...sheesh.  Who cares anyways? When the new things get here, they get here.  Then when they do get here we listen to 3 days of complaining. Then we move on to the next thing thats going to be new and when its coming out.  Is there going to be new things for our minis? LOL

Anyways, good luck on badges today!

nanners

Well Tara you took the words right out of my mouth.. They will be here when they feel like putting them there..  ::)
and Yea..good luck everyone .. I have to do all I can today, tomorrow is right eye surgery.. can't wait..

hades

if pogo follows the same pattern as usual...theyll be out in a week or two  :)

nanners

Its almost 10 are the challanges up yet??? :))  just thought I'd say it first today :)) :)) :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: nanners on May 03, 2006, 06:55:53 AM
Its almost 10 are the challanges up yet??? :))  just thought I'd say it first today :)) :)) :))

LMAO :)) :)) :))

bubblegum

Quote from: wattsmyname on May 03, 2006, 06:56:37 AM
Quote from: nanners on May 03, 2006, 06:55:53 AM

LMAO :)) :)) :))

just about 5 more minutes or so

nanners

foxx

Quote from: nanners on May 03, 2006, 06:51:46 AM
Well Tara you took the words right out of my mouth.. They will be here when they feel like putting them there..  ::)
and Yea..good luck everyone .. I have to do all I can today, tomorrow is right eye surgery.. can't wait..

Ew...surgery tomorrow?  Good luck to you woman!

nanners

my surgery is cataract removed from my right eye..had left one done 2 weeks ago..

Tara

Quote from: nanners on May 03, 2006, 09:42:56 AM
my surgery is cataract removed from my right eye..had left one done 2 weeks ago..

Good luck tomorrow sweetie   :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview