Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new premium badges released

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 08, 2006, 05:45:18 AM
Quote from: hades on May 08, 2006, 02:54:49 AM
lol how you almost burned it down making bread sticks?

put the dog out and forgot they were on the oven.  walk back in and flames were going up in the air.  just lucky it didnt catch nothing on fire or  it would of been a mess

Wow, glad nothing else caught on fire!!  :o

slidecage2222

well pogo weekly calender is out.     Doesnt show any  dates for the  album book badges so you might as well say the  book wont be out this week.

only other thing that might come out is  BLOOP  but probally wont

Update

Read  on two other sites

nothing Major will be out this week   

Album book might be out   Next week

Bloop  looks like more towards the end of the month  or maybe even first week june

and on a thrid page just read

Blooop is having their big test date tomorrow for beta testers.  Turbo 22 just came out for beta testers to try

so dont expect  poop tomorrow   (I mean bloop  :))

It would really rock if they had the big test day tomorrow for bloop and put it out on Weds (like they did with the  lost island poker game) but doubtful.. Seem like another week with nothing new  . i guess i  finsh up my other album books

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 08, 2006, 11:13:44 AM
well pogo weekly calender is out.     Doesnt show any  dates for the  album book badges so you might as well say the  book wont be out this week.

only other thing that might come out is  BLOOP  but probally wont

Thanks Slide. We can still keep a watch tomorrow since we know how pogo is, lol.  :))

slidecage2222

in pogo letters  it says the next album  should be out  SOON . and that phinx game has been changed once again from collect 100 groups to  200 groups.

so this book might be out tuesday with bloop coming on the 23rd.  (unless pogo switches them or tries to put both out together)

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 11, 2006, 03:11:14 AM
in pogo letters  it says the next album  should be out  SOON . and that phinx game has been changed once again from collect 100 groups to  200 groups.

so this book might be out tuesday with bloop coming on the 23rd.  (unless pogo switches them or tries to put both out together)

I guess we just have to wait and see!!! Thanks for the update on the change in the phlinx game.

nanners

I like phlinx.. i just sit in my own little pea - brained world and play..I don't auto that one very often.. I play better than it does  :))

Helen

Quote from: nanners on May 11, 2006, 06:03:33 AM
I like phlinx.. i just sit in my own little pea - brained world and play..I don't auto that one very often.. I play better than it does  :))

It's that way with a few games!!! I like phlinx so the added groups won't bother me.

Libra

Quote from: nanners on May 11, 2006, 06:03:33 AM

Me too, Nanners.  I like that game.  There are a lot of games that I like that I don't auto on.  I"m rank 44 in Canasta, played all by hand.  All my ranks in Pinnochle, Stellar, Harvest, and Penguin were done almost entirely by hand.  Believe it or not, I still like playing games.  Imagine THAT!  :))  I was LOVING the Dice Derby challenge.  I'm probably the only one that LIKES that game.  I wonder if they'll ever add ranks and badges to it?  Also, Hearts.  I like that game, too and would like to see ranks and badges.  And euchre!  Gawd, I'm getting excited just thinking about it!  :)) :))

nanners

I like dice derby to.. imagine that..a "dragracing" lady like me  :)) I'm not fond of card games or chess.. Think they will ever add Chinese Checkers??? haha HEY how bout Hop-Scotch??  :))

bubblegum

Quote from: nanners on May 11, 2006, 08:06:31 AM
I like dice derby to.. imagine that..a "dragracing" lady like me  :)) I'm not fond of card games or chess.. Think they will ever add Chinese Checkers??? haha HEY how bout Hop-Scotch??  :))

I'd love it if they came out with chinese checkers.  Uno would be pretty cool to

Libra

Pin the tail on the DONKEEEEEEYYYYY!   :)) :)) :)) :)) 

Oh GAWD I'm silly today.

krispy

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 11, 2006, 08:34:49 AM

Oh GAWD I'm silly today.

i would like neked midnight twister for the minis....

bubblegum

Quote from: krispy on May 11, 2006, 08:37:38 AM

Oh GAWD I'm silly today.

as long as we can add wet t shirt contests and female mud wrestling..... :))

hades

Helen

I don't like chess either Nan.  Chinese checkers and Hop-scotch....do you think your retired self can stand the excitement???   :))

krispy

Quote from: bubblegum on May 11, 2006, 08:41:30 AM
Quote from: krispy on May 11, 2006, 08:37:38 AM

Oh GAWD I'm silly today.

as long as we can add wet t shirt contests and female mud wrestling..... :))

oh cool, laundry, spa mud treatments, and exercise -- all at the same time.......

hades

Tara

Is the new book out yet?  I can't seem to find where the orginal post left off at... ;::

stewieG

hahah we can set up a pogo we for the minis we can hook up with other minis and try to get the pogo wrestling belt lololololol

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview