Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Animal Are You

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I'm a  MONKEY!

You are the class clown. The happy, friendly member of your group of friends. You are very much a sociable person and enjoy spending time with both friends and family alike. You maintain a well balanced diet and maintain yourself regularly. People around you lighten up as soon as you walk into the room. You bring a warm glow with you that is hard to ignore. You are the Monkey

Wheres Homer?

bubblegum

I'm a hermit crab.

You're a relatively carefree person who likes spending time alone more often than with company. The home and social life aren't such an important factor to you as maintaining your independence away from the rabble of modern society. You are a hermit!

luvmydogmax

A GRIZZLY BEAR.

You are the Grizzly. A strong, but good willed person who is in touch with both people and your surroundings. You like the social life, but you also like quiet moments alone simply relaxing and doing nothing. You have an inner temper, which when lashed out upon any unsuspecting victim - can be scary.

tigereyes

A dog.

You are one of the best friends that someone could ever ask for. A very loyal, compassionate person who is always there for close friends and family members who are in a tough time. You are someone who can be counted on time and time again and never let small grudges get in the way of a good friendship. But unfortunately, you are very dependant, and every now and then someone will take advantage of your loyalty, and it is most often not until you end up hurt that you realised your foolishness.

Tara

Pssst  Homer come do this one on commercial...then copy and paste yours...I want to see something pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you  :-*

clayton1966

I'm a dog.  Showed a cute little picture of a basset hound.  O0

Homer

Quote from: Tara on April 29, 2006, 12:39:06 PM
Pssst  Homer come do this one on commercial...then copy and paste yours...I want to see something pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you  :-*

You already know what kind of animal I am. :o :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on April 29, 2006, 03:09:06 PM

I know...but I want you to do it anyways and show me....you don't have to show me right here but I wanna see it.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 29, 2006, 03:11:45 PM
Quote from: Homer on April 29, 2006, 03:09:06 PM

I know...but I want you to do it anyways and show me....you don't have to show me right here but I wanna see it.

:o   :o    :o  :oo Oh oh....

Helen

I'm a  ;::  That test was better than most.  :D There were a few questions where I could have chosen more than 1 answer. They should allow for multiple selections..... :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

I'm a hippo....

....Smarter than the rest. You're in a class by yourself. Many people try to be like you but they never can. You're always going to be the top dog, the leader of the pack but at the same time, you're a lone wolf. While people look up to you, you tend to look down on them more. Whatever you do, don't become associated with a dog, cat, or a monkey as the future will not be bright. You Are The Hippo!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 29, 2006, 06:28:22 PM
I'm a hippo....

....Smarter than the rest. You're in a class by yourself. Many people try to be like you but they never can. You're always going to be the top dog, the leader of the pack but at the same time, you're a lone wolf. While people look up to you, you tend to look down on them more. Whatever you do, don't become associated with a dog, cat, or a monkey as the future will not be bright. You Are The Hippo!

Your so lying.. :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 29, 2006, 07:06:36 PM
I'm a hippo....

Your so lying.. :)) :))

:oo 

Jonathan

Quote from: bubblegum on April 29, 2006, 11:07:59 AM
I'm a hermit crab.

You're a relatively carefree person who likes spending time alone more often than with company. The home and social life aren't such an important factor to you as maintaining your independence away from the rabble of modern society. You are a hermit!

im this as well sucky huh lol

foxx

I'm a hippo....

ass.   :))

I  am a dog...guess I better stop talking to Hippo!

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview