Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update on my family

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on May 02, 2006, 05:33:18 AM
ok will do didnt really know it was important to have my profile done but i will

Good morning Stewie. It's not necessary to fill out the profile but it will keep you from always having to answer what "gender" you are.  O0

harley89

Stewie just having fun with you. I would bet you are 150% MALE <3

froggielover

it's heartbreaking when family members dont speak.  my younger sis and i had a fight.. well.. i wasn't that mad but she took it way way way out of context and we didn't speak for 7 months.  my mom tried to tell me to say sorry but i'm stubborn and thought she should say she was sorry... well... i broke down and called her and said i was sorry.. well.. i cried to her i was sorry and everything is ok now.  she's sorry i'm sorry.. we're all sorry.. maybe if u called ur mom even tho things may not be your fault and told her that you are sorry for anything that has caused her to be mad at you.. being the bigger person in some situations is harder to do.. specially when it's a mom that is being tight lipped.   just a thought.  send her a card.     <3

harley89

I glad you and your sister worked it out. In this case the only person she needs to make peace with is my daughter. She disowned her and said she wouldnt be bother by her anymore.  My daughter has never asked her for anything. So when she wrote my daughter off she wrote me off too. She is my mother and I do love her and will be there when she needs me. But dont mess with my child relative or not

krispy

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 02, 2006, 08:21:20 AM
But dont mess with my child relative or not

yep yep yep, i hear that loud and clear. my daughter was sexually assaulted when she was 15 by a relative. i prosecuted the bugger and they went to jail. you are right, nobody messes with my children. luckily, my girls are grown independent young women pursuing master degrees in college at the moment. how lucky they are to be so positive of who they are and where they want to go. i appreciate vision.

froggielover

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 02, 2006, 08:21:20 AM
I glad you and your sister worked it out. In this case the only person she needs to make peace with is my daughter. She disowned her and said she wouldnt be bother by her anymore.  My daughter has never asked her for anything. So when she wrote my daughter off she wrote me off too. She is my mother and I do love her and will be there when she needs me. But dont mess with my child relative or not

wow.  i'm sorry i didn't know.  that is a sticky situation.  but i'm glad that you are standing up for your daughter!!  i pray things work out.  <3     in the words of captian and tenille?   love... love will keep us together... dooo dooo doo dod dooo.. i forget the rest. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview