Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Registration Code Change

Started by zo!D,

Previous topic - Next topic

zo!D

this is an odd problem, but for some reason every couple of day the Registration Code for my Trouncer auto changes...

ive had to email badgehelp many times requesting a new Registration Key, and it is getting kind of annoying.

and it only seems to happen to the Trouncer auto... none of my other autos do this, their code remain the same, and never ask for a new key.

what my question is, what would cause the Registration Code to change so often?  and has anyone else had this problem?

because i dont want to keep bothering badgehelp asking for new keys.

thanks.

Helen

It does happen and I don't have the answer as to why. When it does happen, all you can do is request the new code. They are aware that it does occur and will replace your code with no problem.  O0

zo!D

ahhh well, as long as i dont get an email back from badgehelp saying "stop bothering us you nerd!"

anyway, thanks helen.   O0

i guess all i can do is what i have been.

krispy

it happens to me all the time too. so you are not alone, lol.

Helen

Quote from: zo1D on April 29, 2006, 09:04:51 PM
ahhh well, as long as i dont get an email back from badgehelp saying "stop bothering us you nerd!"

anyway, thanks helen.   O0

i guess all i can do is what i have been.

No, they won't tell you to stop bothering them and you're very welcome.  ;)

UJ

They told me to stop bothering them awhile back  when i was asking for codes to my cheats as id formatted my computer.

I sent out for 2 codes i needed about 3 months ago and im still waiting on them.

The email i was asked to send for codes to is - replacecode@aol.com

Is that correct?

Mary

one of mine every time i  close it goes back to trail  >:( good thing i write codes down but gets tired sum i also had one that always changed code when i closed it but after a few times that stop  >:( but bh is great about helpin you so never think you are a bother  ;::

nanners

My Panda did that to.. kept going to the trial one.. but is ok now..I think, I'm done with it  lol

Helen

Quote from: UJ on May 01, 2006, 07:56:17 AM

They told me to stop bothering them awhile back  when i was asking for codes to my cheats as id formatted my computer.

I sent out for 2 codes i needed about 3 months ago and im still waiting on them.

The email i was asked to send for codes to is - replacecode@aol.com

Is that correct?

That's the correct address. Are you copying and pasting your receipt in the emails?

UJ

Helen

Quote from: UJ on May 01, 2006, 01:54:54 PM
Yeah, did it 100 times.

got them finally!

Well then, I'm glad it finally worked.  :D Keep that addy in a safe place.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview