PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:07:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update on my family

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Just wanted to let you know my Mother is not speaking to me at all.  I know there is something God wants me to do but havent figured it out yet. There is always hope. 

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 01, 2006, 08:07:07 AM
Just wanted to let you know my Mother is not speaking to me at all.  I know there is something God wants me to do but havent figured it out yet. There is always hope. 

Spirit, I'm so sorry that things have turned out like they have. Hopefully Mom will realize that she's hurting you and come around. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

nanners

Just breaks my heart to read that about your mom.. I hope you 2 can make up soon..Life is to short

lostinpogoland

pray for her,I'm sorry things are so bad between you life's to short to hold grudges good luck and god bless <3

Mary

so sorry spirit about you and your mom life is to short i lost my mama 5 years ago this week and i miss her so hope you and your mama get back together  :(

krispy

i have lived all my life with my mother blatently being opposed to me - so much so that others in the family and outside of the family noticed. ever since i was a small child. it took me until three years ago to come to terms with it. however, once i did, my life is at peace. i have done as my therapist said, written my mother off as poison. it is the only way i can survive. do i feel sorry for what happened - i used to have this poor me attitude. once i learned that it was her fault for doing this crap, i was able to move on. we cannot control how others act. we are only responsible for ourselves. how we choose to react to them is what we are ultimately responsible for. i am at peace. it may not be the right choice for everyone, but for me, it saved my life.

Mary

i`m so happy you are at peace krispy that is what matters most  :(

krispy

Quote from: mama on May 01, 2006, 07:54:18 PM
i`m so happy you are at peace krispy that is what matters most  :(

lol - gets me out of hosting christmas and thanksgiving, lol, cuz she hasnt been to my house 5 times in 12 years, lol

Mary

well thats a good one  :))  :)) and krispy it is her lose not yours you seem to be a very sweet and nice person you be at peace and happy  ;D

krispy

Quote from: mama on May 01, 2006, 07:58:00 PM
well thats a good one  :))  :)) and krispy it is her lose not yours you seem to be a very sweet and nice person you be at peace and happy  ;D

you know what mama? that is a really  nice thing you said. and yes, i am really happy. i have a wonderful man in my life and even after a year with him, every day is special. life can begin again in your forties, lol.

Helen

Krispy, it's sad how things turned out for you but at least you've dealt with it, accepted it and moved on. Being at peace with yourself is a huge step and you can be proud of yourself.  ;)

stewieG

spirit im so sorry i had problems with my mom so i didnt talk to her for 5 years and she came to deal with her issues cause she didnt want to lose me....krispy im proud of you for not letting anything standing in your way :) you and helen seem like really strong women and maybe thats what america needs more strong women........yes write this up somewhere  a guy wrote this...

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on May 01, 2006, 08:11:01 PM
spirit im so sorry i had problems with my mom so i didnt talk to her for 5 years and she came to deal with her issues cause she didnt want to lose me....krispy im proud of you for not letting anything standing in your way :) you and helen seem like really strong women and maybe thats what america needs more strong women........yes write this up somewhere  a guy wrote this...

Thank you Stewie....those were very kind words and greatly appreciated.  :)

krispy

omg i am sure glad i remembered you were a guy, lol, j/k. ty and ty helen

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 01, 2006, 08:17:43 PM

omg i am sure glad i remembered you were a guy, lol, j/k. ty and ty helen

Krispy, you still having a problem with the gender thing? .....and you're welcome.  ;)

Tara

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 01, 2006, 08:07:07 AM

Just keep your head up. Everything will work out. I've been through similar things with my Dad a few times. They get stubborn on us, because they think they are always right.  Kind of like how we always think we are.

harley89

Thanks everyone I will be there any time shes needs me. And it will work out. Krispy in my studies of all things offbeat I have come to believe there are some people that are gray.  They exist to make others merisable. It takes a true  spirit  to  see and walk away. You sound happy and sure of yourself. Congrats. And Stewie I can seem to keep up with your gender what are you  male female or other 8)

stewieG

im a guy lol what do you mean by other???? lol or do i even want to know?

Tara

Quote from: stewieG on May 02, 2006, 05:26:19 AM
im a guy lol what do you mean by other???? lol or do i even want to know?

A suggestion would to be put Male in your profile so everyone will know. Kinda like ILoveNickLachey, I thought it was a Female till I read the profile.... :-\

stewieG

ok will do didnt really know it was important to have my profile done but i will

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview