Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

whomper code

Started by tainted,

Previous topic - Next topic

tainted

hi i putchased all autos whomper isnt working saying wrong code..not sure who to ask and have accidentally deleted the receipt for my purchase thanks in advance

clayton1966

Quote from: tainted on April 27, 2006, 01:31:07 AM
hi i putchased all autos whomper isnt working saying wrong code..not sure who to ask and have accidentally deleted the receipt for my purchase thanks in advance

If you used paypal you can just go back to paypal and get another copy of your receipt from paypal.  I have only used pay pal to buy my programs from badgehelp so if you used another method I can't help you.  Sorry.

To get another receipt from paypal just log on to your account.  Got to history. Click on details for the tranaction for PogoPal. And BAM!!there it is.

Country Lady

You can find your paypal receipt by searching for the date you bought the auto.  Copy the paypal transaction and send it along with the code in the auto to replacecode@aol.com keep the auto open until you get the new password.

I just reread your post.  If you are a $150. member you may need to just send a email to badgehelp requesting the link to the 150 place.  Since I am not a 150 member I'm not real sure how that works.
Make sure you are using the same email address that you used when you purchased the autos.

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on April 27, 2006, 02:43:46 AM
You can find your paypal receipt by searching for the date you bought the auto.  Copy the paypal transaction and send it along with the code in the auto to replacecode@aol.com keep the auto open until you get the new password.

I just reread your post.  If you are a $150. member you may need to just send a email to badgehelp requesting the link to the 150 place.  Since I am not a 150 member I'm not real sure how that works.
Make sure you are using the same email address that you used when you purchased the autos.

You're correct on that Country. If they are $150 member, they just need to put that in the subject line. O0

tainted

thank you for your help but i paid by credit card and accidentally deleted my receipt could someone plz tell me how to get a new registration code i have emailed badgehelp but not sure if i have the correct addy or if im doing it correctly as i havent heard from them thanks again

Tara

Quote from: tainted on May 02, 2006, 12:19:07 AM
thank you for your help but i paid by credit card and accidentally deleted my receipt could someone plz tell me how to get a new registration code i have emailed badgehelp but not sure if i have the correct addy or if im doing it correctly as i havent heard from them thanks again

Follow these directions

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

tainted

thanks i have emailed them again maybe this time i done it right...

Tara

Quote from: tainted on May 02, 2006, 03:11:03 AM
thanks i have emailed them again maybe this time i done it right...

Make sure you follow the instructions just like they say. Biggest thing to remember is no attachments.  O0

Good Luck

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview