Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

installed sun java yuiop quit working!

Started by drakcore,

Previous topic - Next topic

drakcore

What's going on is i can't get the game to click the enter button after it spells the word. The mouse goes there flashes for second like it clicked it then goes back to the pause postion untill my turn again and then same result. Spells a word then goes to ENTER flashes on it like it clicked it then returns. I have to click it my self. Not that that's a problem, Just don't know why it quit clicking on it's own after installing Sun Java. The game was working fine before installing it. Maybe someone else might had this problem too and the answer is simple, but I'm at a loss!

1) Operating system = Windows ME
2) Browser = Internet Explorer (have also tried MSN Explorer)
3) Color setting = 32 bit
4) Screen resolution = 800x600 and tried 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts = unchecked
6) Java I'm using = sun java

Tara

Quote from: drakcore on May 02, 2006, 01:56:15 AM
What's going on is i can't get the game to click the enter button after it spells the word. The mouse goes there flashes for second like it clicked it then goes back to the pause postion untill my turn again and then same result. Spells a word then goes to ENTER flashes on it like it clicked it then returns. I have to click it my self. Not that that's a problem, Just don't know why it quit clicking on it's own after installing Sun Java. The game was working fine before installing it. Maybe someone else might had this problem too and the answer is simple, but I'm at a loss!

I'm sorry I can't help you.  I don't know what Windows ME is.  But I do know you have to keep your screen size on 1024 X 768 and I use Sun Java while running this auto.

Do you know what agent ( version number) of the auto is that your using?  You could try changing your screen size to what I just said and deleting  the auto and going back to www.badgehelp.com  to  re-download it.  Make sure before re-downloading that you reboot your computer.  Good luck

Helen

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 02:14:16 AM
Quote from: drakcore on May 02, 2006, 01:56:15 AM

I'm sorry I can't help you.  I don't know what Windows ME is.  But I do know you have to keep your screen size on 1024 X 768 and I use Sun Java while running this auto.

Do you know what agent ( version number) of the auto is that your using?  You could try changing your screen size to what I just said and deleting  the auto and going back to www.badgehelp.com  to  re-download it.  Make sure before re-downloading that you reboot your computer.  Good luck

Windows ME was the millenium edition and may not be compatible with the agents. You may need Homer to answer this question.

Gecko

in ie  go to ur advanced tab uncheck ur sun java  and only have ur jit checked reboot ur browser  and that should fix it okies    , i think someone said works best with msn java  lol forgot what its called  jit  but make sure u uncheck ur sun java u cant have both checked
g/l

drakcore

Yep that's what it was. Had to uncheck the sun java in the advanced tab.   O0 I forgot I had to do that last time after installing a new hard drive DUH!!! I plain forgot.  :)) Ok thanks everyone. I knew someone in here would kick some sense into me...LOL

badgemad

i just got FF how do i change the java settings so i can check about the jit  :-\ ;::

Tara

Quote from: badgemad on May 02, 2006, 08:15:18 AM
i just got FF how do i change the java settings so i can check about the jit  :-\ ;::

You don't have to sweetie...SunJava is the default for FF and it does it automatically. You should see your coffee cup thingy in your task bar  O0

Uh oh...I just noticed I called you sweetie because I just look at avatars and thought you were Mama...lmao

sorry...

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 09:10:38 AM

You don't have to sweetie...SunJava is the default for FF and it does it automatically. You should see your coffee cup thingy in your task bar  O0

Uh oh...I just noticed I called you sweetie because I just look at avatars and thought you were Mama...lmao

sorry...

So, if I changed my avatar, what would you call me?

Sorry, back to billing.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 02, 2006, 09:13:33 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 09:10:38 AM

sorry...

So, if I changed my avatar, what would you call me?

Sorry, back to billing.

LOL    Theres no telling   :;'

badgemad

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: drakcore on May 02, 2006, 08:09:03 AM
Yep that's what it was. Had to uncheck the sun java in the advanced tab.   O0 I forgot I had to do that last time after installing a new hard drive DUH!!! I plain forgot.  :)) Ok thanks everyone. I knew someone in here would kick some sense into me...LOL

WTG on getting it working for you. Good luck with your badges and best of luck to you. Cheers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview