Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Backspin Help needed (Jason?)

Started by cdsrna,

Previous topic - Next topic

cdsrna

Hi all need some help PLZ. I made it to rank 10 and got my first badge. Problem is the program backspin once I made rank 10 doesnt work  :'( it moves the ball then the cheat freezes and cant make it do any thing I reset it shut it of empty history etc and even rebooted my putter Backspin just plain wont work now I made rank 10. PLZ help???????????????????????????????

SaintHiρρo

They are still working on that problem because once you hit rank 10, the ball changes and the auto doesn't recoginze it anymore. Don't worry... they know about the issue.  :)

Helen

I think they actually did fix that problem at rank 10. You just need to delete the old version and d/l the newer one.  ;)

cdsrna

<3 Thanks for the responses. So now I can just wait and see but at least I have a hint of the problem  O0

Mary

bh did fix that problem dl the new version and play on  O0

Helen

Quote from: cdsrna on May 01, 2006, 07:53:52 PM
<3 Thanks for the responses. So now I can just wait and see but at least I have a hint of the problem  O0

You're welcome but no need to wait and see. Download the newer version and you should be good to go.  O0

jeffy

do you have version 1.6 of the auto i had the same problem but they since released a fix?

cdsrna

<3 THANKS I did download the updated version and it works great. Now are they going to change the ball color again at rank 20? hmmm wait and see I suppose,lol. Anywho, It will be awhile for me to get there,lol. ;::

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: cdsrna on May 02, 2006, 12:36:42 PM
<3 THANKS I did download the updated version and it works great. Now are they going to change the ball color again at rank 20? hmmm wait and see I suppose,lol. Anywho, It will be awhile for me to get there,lol. ;::

The answer to your question is yes, the bowling ball changes @ 10, 20, 30, 40 and I assume 50. Wish there was a way to select which color bowling ball you would like to use so this wouldn't be a problem.

Homer

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 02, 2006, 12:38:35 PM

The answer to your question is yes, the bowling ball changes @ 10, 20, 30, 40 and I assume 50. Wish there was a way to select which color bowling ball you would like to use so this wouldn't be a problem.

I really haven't started playing this one yet. I'm working on my Lost Tokens Poker but is it possible it could be like Poopit where you can switch themes but in this case bowling balls?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on May 02, 2006, 12:42:30 PM

I really haven't started playing this one yet. I'm working on my Lost Tokens Poker but is it possible it could be like Poopit where you can switch themes but in this case bowling balls?

I was hoping that you could choose the bowling balls like "poopit" or themes likes Word Whomp but it appears to not be the case. Don't accidently click on the bowling ball rack because you will actually roll your ball straight into the gutter (found that out the hard way)

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 02, 2006, 12:44:21 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 02, 2006, 12:42:30 PM

I was hoping that you could choose the bowling balls like "poopit" or themes likes Word Whomp but it appears to not be the case. Don't accidently click on the bowling ball rack because you will actually roll your ball straight into the gutter (found that out the hard way)

LOL Hippo, thanks for the info on the balls in the rack. You would think they'd let us change to what ball we wanted to use. Even in Wonderland they let us pick which cookies to use/not use. Oh welllll..... >:D

Tara

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 02:19:13 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 02, 2006, 01:39:24 PM

LOL Hippo, thanks for the info on the balls in the rack.

:o :o

Ha ha ha ha ha, my original comments above only said something about the colour of the balls changing and then I thought "Tara would totally mention the word blue" so I made sure I added "bowling" to my... had to stop myself again because I couldn't stop laughing. Added it to the statement

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 02, 2006, 02:22:04 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 02:19:13 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 02, 2006, 01:39:24 PM

LOL Hippo, thanks for the info on the balls in the rack.

:o :o

Ha ha ha ha ha, my original comments above only said something about the colour of the balls changing and then I thought "Tara would totally mention the word blue" so I made sure I added "bowling" to my... had to stop myself again because I couldn't stop laughing. Added it to the statement

The bowling game has blue balls?

nanners

I have SOO SOO SOO many things I "could" say here, but I shall refrain from doing so..and just go off and shine up my halo..

Tara

Quote from: nanners on May 02, 2006, 03:48:39 PM
I have SOO SOO SOO many things I "could" say here, but I shall refrain from doing so..and just go off and shine up my halo..

Uhh Nanners?  I would own a halo before you woman !!!  And you know it !!  :))

Helen

Quote from: nanners on May 02, 2006, 03:48:39 PM

LOL Nan, some things are better left unsaid.  :o

nanners

Gee Tara,,what are you trying to say..  :))..I've just been around the 'internet' block a few more times than all of you..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview