Main Menu

Is pogo down, or is it just me?

Started by Clovergirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

Clovergirl

Is pogo down, I can't seem to get the page to load  :;"

Mr. Rasputia

Tara

No...I am in Pogo.  Although my cable has been out for a few hours. I am back in and running.

Tara

Before 100 threads get started.

Yes Pogo is down !!!

No PogoCheats doesn't know why !!!

No PogoCheats doesn't control if its up and running or not!!

Yes this would be a good time to buy some Autos!!!

Yes this would also be a good time to catch up on the news and gossip !!!

Oo0oONoDaTaOo0oO

How long is pogo down...1 hour or more????? usually www.ea.com indicares approximately the downtime of maintenance, but no this time.....anyone? so i know to get more beer or call it quit's......

Beachy1956

Quote from: gato72 on May 02, 2006, 02:22:39 AM
How long is pogo down...1 hour or more????? usually www.ea.com indicares approximately the downtime of maintenance, but no this time.....anyone? so i know to get more beer or call it quit's......
you can't even go to that site to the that info because you get :The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. imagine that :'(

Oo0oONoDaTaOo0oO

I dunno if you getting cute or being a jerk.......that i know, most of the time it mention's how long they doing maintenance on www.ea.com which own pogo..kiddo ive been playing there since 1996 so don't spin with my intelligence.i ask a simple que, didn't deserve a arrogant remark.... 8)

Jewel

It is down for maintainence.  This is their normal maintainence time.  It is usually down anywhere from a half hour to 3 or so depending on whether they add a new game or whatever.

Tara

Quote from: gato72 on May 02, 2006, 02:38:01 AM
I dunno if you getting cute or being a jerk.......that i know, most of the time it mention's how long they doing maintenance on www.ea.com which own pogo..kiddo ive been playing there since 1996 so don't spin with my intelligence.i ask a simple que, didn't deserve a arrogant remark.... 8)

I don't think Beachy was being anything you are referring to. I think she wants back on Pogo as much as the rest of us do.  Sometimes we read other peoples typing the wrong way. She wasn't being rude. O0

Beachy1956

Quote from: gato72 on May 02, 2006, 02:38:01 AM
omg im not being smart...i just click on that url to see what it said and that is what it said,,,i didnt mean to sound that way...i am so so sorry, and yes like tara said, i want pogo to be back on now now now,
im sorry if you took that the wrong way gato  ;::

Helen

We just don't know what to do when Pogo goes down. There's a lot of interesting little games in here now to pass the time.  :D

nanners

Nanners hands out Post-It Notes for everyone:

ITS TUESDAY! POGO IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE ...PATIENCE, IT WILL BE BACK
Take this time to talk to your family that you haven't talked to since LAST Tuesday when Pogo was down :))

Helen

Quote from: nanners on May 02, 2006, 03:15:48 AM
Nanners hands out Post-It Notes for everyone:

ITS TUESDAY! POGO IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE ...PATIENCE, IT WILL BE BACK
Take this time to talk to your family that you haven't talked to since LAST Tuesday when Pogo was down :))

Thanks for the post it Nan.....putting it on my forehead right now!!  :))  :))

nanners

Helen

Quote from: nanners on May 02, 2006, 03:20:42 AM
and its very becoming on you Helen... :))

Haha, thanks. You need to start passing them out early Monday evening so people don't go into a state of panic come Tuesday morning!!

nanners

I will post a post-it on Monday night..
WARNING WARNING! When you get up Tues morn you will NOT have Pogo for awhile..
How's that? :))

Helen

Quote from: nanners on May 02, 2006, 04:32:07 AM
I will post a post-it on Monday night..
WARNING WARNING! When you get up Tues morn you will NOT have Pogo for awhile..
How's that? :))

That certainly would save a lot of panic every Tuesday morning!! :D

Blu

OMG NO IS POGO DOWN? OMG NO OMG! HOW LONG? OMG I CAN'T LOG IN. AM I THE ONLY ONE?

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG

>:D

Helen

Quote from: BluRaven on May 02, 2006, 04:45:39 AM
OMG NO IS POGO DOWN? OMG NO OMG! HOW LONG? OMG I CAN'T LOG IN. AM I THE ONLY ONE?

LOL Blu....didn't you get the post it from Nan??  :))

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 02, 2006, 04:45:39 AM

Your going to get a spankin if you don't behave  :;'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview