Main Menu

Is pogo down, or is it just me?

Started by Clovergirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

Blu

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 04:54:34 AM
Quote from: BluRaven on May 02, 2006, 04:45:39 AM
OMG NO IS POGO DOWN? OMG NO OMG! HOW LONG? OMG I CAN'T LOG IN. AM I THE ONLY ONE?

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG

>:D

Your going to get a spankin if you don't behave  :;'
i might like it!

nanners

I was going to say that...she might like it...but I didn't.. :))

Blu

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 02, 2006, 04:57:12 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 04:54:34 AM
Quote from: BluRaven on May 02, 2006, 04:45:39 AM
OMG NO IS POGO DOWN? OMG NO OMG! HOW LONG? OMG I CAN'T LOG IN. AM I THE ONLY ONE?

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG

>:D

Your going to get a spankin if you don't behave  :;'
i might like it!

Do you see where I am right now and have been alot for 2 days?  I'm getting pissed off again..I'm so determined but I don't know how much more I can take before I blow completely up..I need Libs tapping foot right now !!

Blu

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 02, 2006, 05:12:59 AM
Jigsaw? need help? mine took bout an hour n a half

It's a friggen shame I can't this stupid auto to work. I've been letting it to as much as it will then finishing by hand. But its taking to long. You have no clue what all I have tried. And all the different ways. Sucks when it worked and now it doesn't. Thanks for the offer but if I don't get it by Christmas you can do it for me.  :))

SaintHiρρo

When I first saw the title of this topic, I knew it had to be someone "new" who started it because Pogo goes down EVERY flippin' Tuesday and yet people still act like it's something new. That's not to say the "oldies" wouldn't start a topic like this but the majority of the time, it's a "newbie". I wish PC.net would schedule to go down @ the same time Pogo does just to mess with people's mind and think it's their computers having problems. That would force them to turn it off and not worry about it for a few more hours.  :))

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 02, 2006, 06:59:02 AM
When I first saw the title of this topic, I knew it had to be someone "new" who started it because Pogo goes down EVERY flippin' Tuesday and yet people still act like it's something new. That's not to say the "oldies" wouldn't start a topic like this but the majority of the time, it's a "newbie". I wish PC.net would schedule to go down @ the same time Pogo does just to mess with people's mind and think it's their computers having problems. That would force them to turn it off and not worry about it for a few more hours.  :))

OMG....could you imagine the people taking valium and xanax??? not to mention whatever other drugs they might have available??  :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview