PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:20:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I hadnt really played this game since its makeover. But when I finished the ranks in Tri peaks a few days ago I started this one. I made 25 ranks by hand in just a few hours and have been raking in the tokies. Anybody else find this game is easy

Tara

How in the world did you get 25 ranks in a few hours?  Even when it had the glitch it took me a few days.  If your using the auto you don't make many tokens. If your playing by hand I think its a good token maker.

wattsmyname

Yes it is easy.  ;) Most of us used the sit and stand glitch in Spades and have long since finished the game. :))

Helen

Quote from: wattsmyname on May 02, 2006, 06:39:31 AM
Yes it is easy.  ;) Most of us used the sit and stand glitch in Spades and have long since finished the game. :))

Thank goodness for that glitch!! :D

zeboo

There was a glitch to this game?  ???  dang I have been way too busy can harldy keep up anymore  :-\

Tara

Quote from: zeboo on May 02, 2006, 08:04:00 AM
There was a glitch to this game?  ???  dang I have been way too busy can harldy keep up anymore  :-\

Was is the keyword !!!

zeboo

hades

wattsmyname

Helen

Quote from: zeboo on May 02, 2006, 08:10:56 AM
oh bummer I am only rank 10  :'(

You need to keep coming here and checking for glitches in the new games. (sometimes the older ones too) They can be a time saver.  O0

hades

my gf only got to 40 with the glitch...now shes madddd she didnt finish it when the glitch was there

Helen

Quote from: hades on May 02, 2006, 04:24:59 PM
my gf only got to 40 with the glitch...now shes madddd she didnt finish it when the glitch was there

When there's a glitch like that, I try and play non-stop and get as far as possible before they fix it. I didn't do that with aces up and I was mad when they fixed the glitch.  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview