PlayBuddy
August 12, 2024, 03:12:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chat

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Homer I may be about to make the suggestion from H%&  but have you ever considered a chat room. I think it would be fun to be able to chat in real time with all the people here even if it only had certain hours it was available. But I can see where managing the boards is hard enough and chat room might be over the top. But just think about it PLEASE We would be good >:D

wattsmyname

They used to have chat. They said they did not have the help to monitor it any longer.

harley89

maybe Tara and Saint Hippo could monitor the room :D

Homer

Chat isn't something we are looking at right now.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 02, 2006, 08:49:09 AM
maybe Tara and Saint Hippo could monitor the room :D

Yea right...lol   

Not me...I don't need anymore enemies  :))

I like exactly where I am!!

bubblegum

Hey don't forget about me here.  I could be Queen of chat land.  However before long ya'll think it was the end of the world by the way I'd run things

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 02, 2006, 08:37:47 AM
Homer I may be about to make the suggestion from H%&  but have you ever considered a chat room. I think it would be fun to be able to chat in real time with all the people here even if it only had certain hours it was available. But I can see where managing the boards is hard enough and chat room might be over the top. But just think about it PLEASE We would be good >:D

That's really a neat idea but I see Homer said it's not something they are looking at now. At least he didn't say never!!  :D

Tara

Chat would be the worse thing that could happen here in my opinion.  We chat in the Hijacker thread. And everyone is welcome to chat there. I don't want everyone hearing what I have to say because I could be talking about one of you !!!   :)) :))

LastCall

most chat rooms do not need HOSTS or a Mod you just hit notify
   that will control the room  and get rid of who ever is not behaving like an ADULT
       chat rooms are better and more fun to have IMO
               that suggestion was very good
                   Have a nice day everyone

Homer

Yes. I did not say NEVER. It's just not something we are not exploring or considering at the present time.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

is it not the same thing here in pc we chat when we post??? and i think it is great the way it is in here.. >:(

LastCall

Hi MAMA
its  a lot dif  it is not the same  :-*

Helen

Quote from: Homer on May 02, 2006, 09:57:55 AM
Yes. I did not say NEVER. It's just not something we are not exploring or considering at the present time.

See, I can read between the lines....lol. I knew he didn't say NEVER!!  :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview