PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 09:55:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Vote

Started by Helen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Just a reminder in case any of you have forgotten.....get out and vote today. If you don't, you can't complain later!!  :))

bubblegum

Tara

Liquor stores don't open until 7pm here.  But I already have mine for tonight !!

harley89

What are we voting on I seem to have missed it :o

foxx

Apparently there are primaries in Helen's state...

Pennsylvania's aren't until May 16th for those of you who live in the Keystone State like Foxx.

But thanks Helen for trying!

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 02, 2006, 06:28:29 AM
What are we voting on I seem to have missed it :o

There are some seats in the House of Representatives that need filled and there are also many local issues in your own voting district....levies....etc.

harley89

It never hurts to remind people about voting.  As disillusioned as I am with government from the national right to the local it is the only way to make changes without chaos. And I love to complain and to complain you need to vote.  :D

Helen

Quote from: foxx on May 02, 2006, 06:32:17 AM

Pennsylvania's aren't until May 16th for those of you who live in the Keystone State like Foxx.

I'll post the reminder for you state on the 16th, lol. There are other states voting today too.....I just don't which ones so I made a "blanket" announcement!!

BTW Foxx.....my daughter has been spreading the word for your guy in your state!!!  O0

Tara

Today is Vote Day on American Idol !!!!!

Helen

Yes it is.....thanks for the reminder.  ;)

foxx

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 02, 2006, 06:38:49 AM
It never hurts to remind people about voting.  As disillusioned as I am with government from the national right to the local it is the only way to make changes without chaos. And I love to complain and to complain you need to vote.  :D

That was very well said.  Kudos!

Quote from: Helen on May 02, 2006, 06:41:53 AM
Quote from: foxx on May 02, 2006, 06:32:17 AM

I'll post the reminder for you state on the 16th, lol. There are other states voting today too.....I just don't which ones so I made a "blanket" announcement!!

BTW Foxx.....my daughter has been spreading the word for your guy in your state!!!  O0

Sweet!  Anyone but Ick! Santorum!

Helen

She's been passing the word around NOT to vote for Santorum!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview