Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Desperate Housewives.

Started by stewieG,

Previous topic - Next topic

stewieG

doesnt look like the slow one did anything maybe his brother set him up the first time?????????????/

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: stewieG on May 02, 2006, 11:40:36 AM
doesnt look like the slow one did anything maybe his brother set him up the first time?????????????/

Oh I haven't thought of that. The 1st girl he killed could have been a result of his brother's doing. Of course, on Sunday's episode, they set him up only so they can get rid of him and they wouldn't have to move. Maybe that what happened last time, except he went too far and actually killed the girl...

...I never once thought I would get into an actual DH discussion. I need to go poke my eyes out now.

Helen

It's going to be curious to see how it plays out because Betty and Bree both have "something" on each other's sons.

Helen

Any ideas on Carlos and Gabby getting the baby back?

stewieG

Helen

stewieG

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on May 02, 2006, 05:18:01 PM
oh no only 3 episodes left

I know!!! Will they get the baby back before the finale??

stewieG

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on May 02, 2006, 05:21:19 PM
no they have to leave that as a cliff hanger

You're probably right about that. What about the Edie, Susan and Karl triangle? Another cliff hanger?

triniqueen27

SPOILERS:in the season finale, ONE housewife learns she is pregnant and NOT happy about it, and ANOTHER wife learns that her husband has commited adultery!!!!!
Rumor has it that Tom's BIG secret that he devulged to his father is that he has been cheating on Lynette with some stripper.....and it turns out to be: THE STRIPPER THAT HAS GIVEN HER NEWBORN BABY TO GABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHICH COULD MAKE GABY'S ADOPTED CHILD ACTUALLY TOM SCAVO'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    which would incorporate the Tom/Gaby "friendship" and kissing scene as well......OMG, THIS WOULD BE A GREAT TWIST GUYS!!!! i hope TPTB are that clever....can you see all the drama and fallout if this comes true?!?!?!?!?!

Helen

Oh wow Trini.....those are some wild season finale cliffhangers!!! It will be curious to see them play out. Thanks!!  :D

Helen

SexySagittarian

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 02, 2006, 07:49:29 PM
SPOILERS:in the season finale, ONE housewife learns she is pregnant and NOT happy about it, and ANOTHER wife learns that her husband has commited adultery!!!!!
Rumor has it that Tom's BIG secret that he devulged to his father is that he has been cheating on Lynette with some stripper.....and it turns out to be: THE STRIPPER THAT HAS GIVEN HER NEWBORN BABY TO GABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHICH COULD MAKE GABY'S ADOPTED CHILD ACTUALLY TOM SCAVO'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    which would incorporate the Tom/Gaby "friendship" and kissing scene as well......OMG, THIS WOULD BE A GREAT TWIST GUYS!!!! i hope TPTB are that clever....can you see all the drama and fallout if this comes true?!?!?!?!?!

Holy smelly stuff! :o

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 02, 2006, 10:04:53 PM
Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 02, 2006, 07:49:29 PM

Holy smelly stuff! :o

Those spoilers had the same effect on you too, huh?!?!  :o

stewieG

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on May 03, 2006, 09:31:42 AM
ok just picked myself off the floor lol

Do you think Tom cheated on Lynette?? with the stripper?  :oo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview