Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Desperate Housewives.

Started by stewieG,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

It's around this tme that they play that new song "I'm in love with a stripper"... oh that should sooooooooooooo be an American Idol song. Totally throw the whole world into a different direction (ok, maybe just North America)

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 03, 2006, 02:04:45 PM
It's around this tme that they play that new song "I'm in love with a stripper"... oh that should sooooooooooooo be an American Idol song. Totally throw the whole world into a different direction (ok, maybe just North America)

LMAOOOO.....good one Hippo.   O0

holly222

WOW!  Is this confirmed or just a maby with the way the show is going?  I was so upset when they took the baby away!  And I was hoping Tom would get caught for cheating..... they hinted about it a while back on the show...

Helen

Quote from: holly222 on May 04, 2006, 06:10:47 PM
WOW!  Is this confirmed or just a maby with the way the show is going?  I was so upset when they took the baby away!  And I was hoping Tom would get caught for cheating..... they hinted about it a while back on the show...

I'm just hoping they get the baby back. You're right about Tom cheating....I had forgotten that. If he was/is, I hope he gets busted.  :oo

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 02, 2006, 07:49:29 PM
SPOILERS:in the season finale, ONE housewife learns she is pregnant and NOT happy about it, and ANOTHER wife learns that her husband has commited adultery!!!!!
Rumor has it that Tom's BIG secret that he devulged to his father is that he has been cheating on Lynette with some stripper.....and it turns out to be: THE STRIPPER THAT HAS GIVEN HER NEWBORN BABY TO GABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHICH COULD MAKE GABY'S ADOPTED CHILD ACTUALLY TOM SCAVO'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    which would incorporate the Tom/Gaby "friendship" and kissing scene as well......OMG, THIS WOULD BE A GREAT TWIST GUYS!!!! i hope TPTB are that clever....can you see all the drama and fallout if this comes true?!?!?!?!?!

Well, the season finale was last night. Half of this spoiler was correct. Some husband was committing adultery but it wasn't Tom. No no no, he's just the father of another woman's child from years back (BTW: I'm very happy to see Kiersten Warren from Saved By The Bell - The College Years is doing something) before he met Lynette. The person who committed this sin was actually Gaby's husband Carlos w/ the maid Xiao-Mei. It appears he was drawn to the whole virgin/housekeeper thing and at the end, he was thrown out the house. Also we saw many "before 2005" flashbacks and old faces in these flashbacks (Mary Alice Young, John "Sleeping w/ Gaby" Rowland, Rex Van De Kamp, and George "Bree Watched Me Die" Williams) and it made the story that much more interesting. Can't forget the fact we find out that Betty's son Celeb (the "not all there son") isn't the one who killed that girl in Chicago but instead it was Matthew, her other son. He dies after being shot by the police and the Applewhites moved out of town. It was nice having you around for one season.

I could go into more detail but I just thought last night's 2 hours were great. My GF says "you're not suppose to like these types of shows" but I can't help it, it's good TV. A lot of those shows I'm supposed to like is just crap and get cancelled after half a season. Regardless, it was great. I left out a lot because there was a lot of other stuff to cover (like someone getting ran over @ the end, someone almost proposing, someone gaining an estate & another psycho person entering into a 'Housewife' life) but I'll leave that to others to cover. Can't wait until next season.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview