Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cheats on two computers

Started by Cosmic Girl,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmic Girl

Some time ago, I bought a cheat for Stellar Sweeper and Word Whomp. I installed it on my laptop and both worked fine. But then I wanted to install it on other computer but it says registration code is invalid.
My question is: can I use cheat on two different computers or just on one?

Thank you for your answer.  :)

Helen

From what I understand, each one is only for 1 computer. I could be wrong though. You may want to email Oscar and ask him your question.

Homer

If you plan to use the autos on both pc's you will need to purchase the autos for the second one. You will find that the registration code is different than the other pc and you will need to purchase a password for the other pc.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Thanks Homer.....I thought that would be what they needed to do.  O0

Mary

does this mean 2when i set up my other pc i will have to become a 2x 150 member??? one set for each pc??  :o

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mama on May 03, 2006, 09:29:17 PM
does this mean 2when i set up my other pc i will have to become a 2x 150 member??? one set for each pc??  :o

That would be 100% correct. Each time you would like to use an auto on another machine, you will have to buy 'em. If you are attempting to use all the autos on another machine... time to shell out another $150!

Mary

SaintHiρρo

pugsly™

if u bought them for one computer why can't you put them on a second :( without haveing to buy them twice

Homer

Quote from: pugsly on May 14, 2006, 12:47:42 PM
if u bought them for one computer why can't you put them on a second :( without haveing to buy them twice

That's how software manufacturers conduct their business.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pugsly™

nanners

SaintHiρρo

Why would you need the auto on two computers? You can only play one game at a time on a single name. Regardless, it's like Homer said: 

Quote from: Homer on May 14, 2006, 12:51:41 PM
That's how software manufacturers conduct their business.

If you want to put Microsoft Windows XP on more than one computer, you need a license/product key for each time you install it. And before anyone say no you don't... I mean LEGAL version of it. I don't condone it and neither does PC.net or BadgeHelp.com anything illegal... not that I matter at all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview