PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:24:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Extra temp rooms for challenge games?

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

I was wondering what time does pogo add all of the extra temp rooms for the games which are  for the weekly challenges???   I was hoping to get a head start on getting some bingos in towards my badges in fortune bingo.

ClingFree

Quote from: survivorjeff on May 02, 2006, 07:06:18 PM
I was wondering what time does pogo add all of the extra temp rooms for the games which are  for the weekly challenges???   I was hoping to get a head start on getting some bingos in towards my badges in fortune bingo.

They used to add them Tuesday when they went down - but I know the Bingo ones are not there yet.

Helen

Quote from: survivorjeff on May 02, 2006, 07:06:18 PM

You might just want to keep checking every now and then to see if they have added them. Since they didn't already add them this morning, they may add them when they shut off the challenges from this past week. Good luck and go get a lot of bingos.  O0

survivorjeff

thank-you for the info guys. I'll keep looking for those temp rooms.

Helen

Quote from: survivorjeff on May 02, 2006, 09:02:12 PM
thank-you for the info guys. I'll keep looking for those temp rooms.

You're welcome and have fun with bingo!!  ;)

survivorjeff

Country Lady

Ok all you badge hogs now is the time to strike.  While all these empty temp rooms are around, start your trusty auto's and room hop all the empty ones.  I picked up over 40 bingos by hopping until I found a room that had lots of numbers already called.  Turn your auto loose and get your ranks!  Best of all it took less than an hour  :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview