Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

start game in browser

Started by pogo4me,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo4me

hoping someone can help me.  i keep getting start game in browser, and it is already there. have deleted and re-downloaded the games, but still get the same message.   i have windows xp, sp2. browser ie, color setting 32 bit, screen resolution 1024x768, smooth edges unchecked, sun java.  oh, haven't changed any back ground settings that i have known.

pogo4me

sorry about that. the games are, pop fu, mah jiong, stellar sweep, rainy day spider, pay day free cell, and checkers starts and then just quits. ty

Helen

Sometimes you need to have the game fully loaded first.

pogo4me

games are fully loaded, then start cheat, and then i've heard u had to have cheat up first, then start game. oh, by the way, these games used to work before, so don't know what happened

mobeer1958

I too am having the same problem. I have the same settings as kma. game is up and running along with the helper. tells me to start game in the browser and it is already up. the start button is a dull grey and when i push it nothing happens. I have had this problem for sometime now and no luck yet in fixing it. Its been this way since I purchased new computer. I feel it has to be something simple yet I havent been able to slove it. It happens to all of the helpers .Im hoping someone has had the same problem and has solved it. would like to know how to though lol

Momma

ok not to sound paroniod...but could pogo be doing something like  "an open port sweep" and that is why the autos sometimes work and sometimes not work.  When I had my chat site...I had it programed  to do a sweep and any open ports would get closed and it would cause a "socket error"...ok that is my two cents. I just know sometimes they work awesome and sometimes I can't get them to start or they lag a bit.

hugs
momma

mobeer1958

If thats the case momma then ive caught them doing it all the time. lol
This has to be a simple fix but so far have not found out how too.

Country Lady

I've wondered if they are doing something also.  I have had trouble wiith pop phooey for a couple of months now.  It will work for a few rounds, but by the time I get to the bonus round, little random numbers show up in the upper left of my screen, shortly after that the game or auto quit working.
But on my ol computer, it works fine.   >:( ::)

krispy

Quote from: kma247 on December 04, 2005, 07:20:32 AM
hoping someone can help me.  i keep getting start game in browser, and it is already there. have deleted and re-downloaded the games, but still get the same message.   i have windows xp, sp2. browser ie, color setting 32 bit, screen resolution 1024x768, smooth edges unchecked, sun java.  oh, haven't changed any back ground settings that i have known.

i have the same settings as he does - my checkers auto will not work at all. i have rebooted, deleted the program, reloaded it, not opened it until game is fully loaded (perhaps i need to be fully loaded), use three different browsers. does anyone have any ideas? this is a last badge situation in a book for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview