Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The auto for Pogo Bowl and Quick Quack

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara

Hi all. My name is Tammy and I just joined yesterday. I just had a couples of questions to ask you all about 2 autos that I'am using.
(1) - I just CANNOT seem to configure the shots for bowling so that I will be able to get MORE strikes (lol). I just seem to keep getting spares and sometimes even splits. If anyone has any suggestions, or if you also use that auto, could you please let me know how you have your shots 'configured' to get more strikes?
(2) - I'am also using the auto for Quick Quack and have been having this problem. It will play the game for approx.  1/2 an hour to 45 minutes and then I keep getting that darn 'Cripes" error meesage. I have had these cripes messages b4, but certainly never this often since I have been running the auto. I'am using IE and also have it set to 1024 by 768 pixels and the 32 bit color.
Any help from any of you would certainly be much appreciated. I enjoy this site and hope to talk to you soon.
                                                                  Thank you all ever so much,
                                                                              Tammy ;::

Helen

Quote from: tam19632001 on May 03, 2006, 12:44:41 PM
Hi all. My name is Tammy and I just joined yesterday. I just had a couples of questions to ask you all about 2 autos that I'am using.
(1) - I just CANNOT seem to configure the shots for bowling so that I will be able to get MORE strikes (lol). I just seem to keep getting spares and sometimes even splits. If anyone has any suggestions, or if you also use that auto, could you please let me know how you have your shots 'configured' to get more strikes?
(2) - I'am also using the auto for Quick Quack and have been having this problem. It will play the game for approx.  1/2 an hour to 45 minutes and then I keep getting that darn 'Cripes" error meesage. I have had these cripes messages b4, but certainly never this often since I have been running the auto. I'am using IE and also have it set to 1024 by 768 pixels and the 32 bit color.
Any help from any of you would certainly be much appreciated. I enjoy this site and hope to talk to you soon.
                                                                  Thank you all ever so much,
                                                                              Tammy ;::

Hi Tammy and welcome to the forum.

Below is the spec info they will need to help you get your autos running.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Country Lady

Tammy, sometimes emptying your internet cache and if your using sun java, emptying that cache also will help.
As for bowling, I am not sure if you can really fine tune the auto enough to get more strikes.  I wouldn't worry too much about the strikes if it is getting you scores over 150 every time.  I'm sorry that I can't be of more help. 
Country Lady

Mary

your cripes is pogo i get them alot in some games and qq was one of them and lately it has been spades don`t know why pogo has cripes :)) :)) all i do is delete files and also caches then reboot and if they come to much empty your cookies also hope this gets rid of your cripes  O0

Tamara

Hi all. Thank you all for ur suggestions. I have deleted my temp. files, the caches, etc. and have also rebooted. I took the suggestion of I think it was Homer (in an earlier thread) where he mentioned about switching browsers. I went from using IE to FF and still used the Sun Java. I ran the auto (for Quick Quack) last night and watched it on and off and was running great for 2 hrs., so I thought I would run it all night. When I got up this a.m., I didn't have the usual 'cripes' message but instead I had the 'Unable to connect message' and have no way of knwoing what time of the night that message came up. Now, when I run the auto all night for Pogo Bowl, I have absolutely no prob. with that, as it is still running when I get up in the morn.
I'm not sure where to find the "smooth edge fonts" to c if it's checked or unchecked but here are the others:
Windows XP
Used IE but then switched to FF
Color is 32 bit
screen res. is 1024 by 768
Sun Java - 5.0
Agent is Quick Quack
Version # of agent is the updated wersion, I believe is 1.6
The prob. is specified above.
Thank you all so much, Tammy

Country Lady

Right mouse click on your desk top

go to properties

then choose the appearance tab

click on effects
there you need to make sure the second box is not checked
(use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts)

Good Luck!

Tamara

Thank you very much Country Lady. I followed ur steps and it showed that all the boxes had check marks in them EXCEPT for the 3rd box. So I unchecked the 2nd box. Then it showed box 1 checked, no check marks in boxes 2 and 3 and check marks for boxes 4-6, is that correct? I will run my Quick Quack auto over night again and let you know how it did tomorrow. I appreciate your help.  Tammy  ;::

jeffy

i had similar problems with word whomp i believe its just pogo sometimes the quick quack gives me the crips error too but more on word whomp but then sometimes they both just play like crazy

Helen

Quote from: tam19632001 on May 04, 2006, 01:53:04 PM
Thank you very much Country Lady. I followed ur steps and it showed that all the boxes had check marks in them EXCEPT for the 3rd box. So I unchecked the 2nd box. Then it showed box 1 checked, no check marks in boxes 2 and 3 and check marks for boxes 4-6, is that correct? I will run my Quick Quack auto over night again and let you know how it did tomorrow. I appreciate your help.  Tammy  ;::

Good luck Tammy. You unchecked the correct box so you should be good to go.  :D

Tamara

Thank you Jeffy and Helen. Will let you know tomorrow if the Quick Quack auto worked over night seeing that I unchecked that box.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview