Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reloaded program wont register

Started by shank144,

Previous topic - Next topic

shank144

Can anyone help me? 
I purchased a zipeaks zolitaire cheat a while back and since had to reload my
os.  I lost the program( s ) and thus downloaded it again.

The codes wont load any longer and badgehelp  doesn't seem to think
its their problem.   The new code wont register the program.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: shank144 on May 04, 2006, 11:09:23 AM
Can anyone help me? 

The quickest possible solution I can give (and others please jump in and give your solutions too), is to send an email to replacecode@aol.com (with your registration #) and let them know you why you're submitting for a new code.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 04, 2006, 11:13:23 AM
Can anyone help me? 

The quickest possible solution I can give (and others please jump in and give your solutions too), is to send an email to replacecode@aol.com (with your registration #) and let them know you why you're submitting for a new code.

Some people have problems with the registration code changing after they send it in. Keep the agent open until you receive the new password and see if that helps.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on May 04, 2006, 11:17:44 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 04, 2006, 11:13:23 AM
Can anyone help me? 

Some people have problems with the registration code changing after they send it in. Keep the agent open until you receive the new password and see if that helps.

This is true that some people have that problem but s/he said that when s/he reinstalled their operating system, the code changed. That will occur every time you put in a new OS or format your computer. If that person had just said "oh, the code changed" or "it wants me to register it again", I would have said something along the lines of "you're not the only one this happens to" and then gave a link to others that had/are having the same problem.

Country Lady

Follow the steps that Saint Hippo stated.  I have had this problem also, a couple of times I had to get the code three times for the auto before it would finally stick.  And yes do leave the auto open until you get the code.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 04, 2006, 11:20:56 AM
This is true that some people have that problem but s/he said that when s/he reinstalled their operating system, the code changed. That will occur every time you put in a new OS or format your computer. If that person had just said "oh, the code changed" or "it wants me to register it again", I would have said something along the lines of "you're not the only one this happens to" and then gave a link to others that had/are having the same problem.

The reason I suggested leaving the agent open is after closing it out and waiting for the new password, they then reopen the agent and the registration code has changed again and the new password won't work.

shank144

>:(.

I wrote to the site  for  reregistration and they say I bought it
from wordz  NOT badgehelp.  Sorry. And blew me off. 

I thought it just migrated,  is noone responsible??
I sent all my info and receipts  to them and  that is the response
I got.  Am I SOL?  Any suggestions?

Helen

Quote from: shank144 on May 04, 2006, 02:12:11 PM
>:(.

I wrote to the site  for  reregistration and they say I bought it
from ****  NOT badgehelp.  Sorry. And blew me off. 

I thought it just migrated,  is noone responsible??
I sent all my info and receipts  to them and  that is the response
I got.  Am I SOL?  Any suggestions?

If you bought it from someone other than Badgehelp, that's where you need to go to get your new registration code.

Country Lady

How could you buy it from someone else?  I just looked and it is a badge help program.  Do others sell a program with the same name?
You do have your receipt don't you?  That should tell you who you bought it from and if it is in fact from badge help they should honor it.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Country Lady on May 04, 2006, 02:22:22 PM
How could you buy it from someone else?  I just looked and it is a badge help program.  Do others sell a program with the same name?
You do have your receipt don't you?  That should tell you who you bought it from and if it is in fact from badge help they should honor it.

It could be a case of this person had an old auto that has since been discontinued from BadgeHelp.com. They downloaded the new one, saw the name of the new auto and assumed it was the same programs. If they do indeed have the receipt, it should have the name of the auto on there still. If it's NOT the name of the auto currently offered by BadgeHelp, they will have to get support for that auto from the auto maker (who is no longer with BH).

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on May 04, 2006, 02:22:22 PM

That "other" site sold it with the same name.  ::)

Country Lady

shank144

yep,  i bought it from  W O R D Z    dot com

The badge  help peeps took over the same site.
so i thoughta they would assume responsibility
for the programs sold under the old owners.

is this not true?   its the  zipeaks one

Homer

BadgeHelp did not run that site. The owner of that site closed it down. Sorry.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview