Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

150 member having problems

Started by lilvelvetfox,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilvelvetfox

I am new to the whole cheat thing. I purchased the 150 cheats and then i entered the wrong code for word whomp into the wrong place..honest mistake...i am not naturally blonde by the roots just didn't know how to do it. Now i have learned how to enter the codes and get the passwords the only problem i am having is trying to remove the code i put in for wordwhomp and replacing it with the correct one....how do i do this?....I have the code....just can't fix my mistake...stuck...help please anyone.

Tara

Hi and welcome to the forum.  I did the same thing you did and what I did was I sent my receipt copied and pasted to   replacecode@aol.com and in the subject line put  $150 Member.  Just tell Oscar you made a mistake and sorry . Thats it and give him the correct codes and he will send you your new passwords.

harley89

Made the same mistake at least twice  Oscar and company are very patient with us  <3

Helen

Quote from: lilvelvetfox on May 04, 2006, 01:14:57 PM
I am new to the whole cheat thing. I purchased the 150 cheats and then i entered the wrong code for word whomp into the wrong place..honest mistake...i am not naturally blonde by the roots just didn't know how to do it. Now i have learned how to enter the codes and get the passwords the only problem i am having is trying to remove the code i put in for wordwhomp and replacing it with the correct one....how do i do this?....I have the code....just can't fix my mistake...stuck...help please anyone.

Welcome to the forum!! I think we've all made that mistake at least once. If you follow the directions given you, you'll have no problem getting the new password. Good luck to you.  ;)

lilvelvetfox

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I don't feel so stupid now knowing someone else has made the same mistake I have...thank you for all the help and I am off now to see if this will work...crossing my fingers!!!! Thanks again.

Helen

Quote from: lilvelvetfox on May 04, 2006, 05:33:51 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I don't feel so stupid now knowing someone else has made the same mistake I have...thank you for all the help and I am off now to see if this will work...crossing my fingers!!!! Thanks again.

You're welcome. Let us know if it works for you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview