PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 02:27:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Which Rain Day Spider auto to buy?

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara

Hi again all. I was thinking about purchasing the Rainy Day Spider Solitaire auto. Which would be the best to buy? I'am assuming that the Spider Fighter 2 is the latest version? Thank you.  ;::

bobby

i think it's also the only one, the auto works great and has a setting to never use the bonus column O0

Tamara

bobby

Tamara

Ok Bobby, another question for you (lol)...I did the free trial and several times I got message that said..'Serious Card Error' or 'Click speed too fast but I set it down to click speed 2..then it locked up a few times and said 'SpiderFighter not responding'. What do u have ur click speed set to, and the 'level of lookahead' set to and also, where do u find the 'use no free columns' button? Thank you again

bobby

i usually have the lookahead to whatever the defalt is, to click the "no free columns" click on advanced settings

Tamara

I have no 'advanced options' on mine. It is the version 2.0 that I just purchased. All it shows in the auto are the following:
The buttons that say 'resume', 'reset' and 'help'. Then there's the 'click speed', Then rite under the 'Thank you for registering', it has the 'levels of lookahead' and 'maximum choices'.Then there's the window in the middle of the auto that is all purple with a bunch of tiny '?' marks and tiny # and letters, but no advanced options tab or button. HELP!!! (lol)  Thank you   :(

Homer

Quote from: tam19632001 on May 04, 2006, 05:40:14 PM
I have no 'advanced options' on mine. It is the version 2.0 that I just purchased. All it shows in the auto are the following:
The buttons that say 'resume', 'reset' and 'help'. Then there's the 'click speed', Then rite under the 'Thank you for registering', it has the 'levels of lookahead' and 'maximum choices'.Then there's the window in the middle of the auto that is all purple with a bunch of tiny '?' marks and tiny # and letters, but no advanced options tab or button. HELP!!! (lol)  Thank you   :(

Delete auto. Reboot your pc. Go to www.badgehelp.com and download version 3.6

You have a very old copy.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tam19632001 on May 04, 2006, 05:40:14 PM

I believe the current version of that auto is 3.6 and to access that option, click on SETTINGS.

Tamara

I deleted my older version of the auto, rebooted, went to www.badgehelp.com to download version 3.6 and it will NOT accept my new reg. code. Now what do I do??? I feel so dumb.  ???

Homer

nanners

Tamara

I do NOT know where to find my receipt. I used my visa check card and not paypal. :'(

Homer

You'll need a copy of your CC statement so you can submit your transaction number to BH.

Tamara

O0 I FINALLY got my SpiderFighter auto registered !!!!
But now am faced with yet another prob. In the auto, the 'use free column' is 'greyed' out. I have the 3.6 version. I have deleted my temp. files, cleared my caches, rebooted and actually have done everything I can think of.Anyone have any suggestions on how to be able to get that 'use free column' so that it's not 'greyed' out? Also, after every game, the 'Ok' button appears after the jp spins and the auto doesn't click it to start a new game (unless this is normal), I have to click the 'Ok' button b4 a new game starts. Thank you everyone.  ;::

harley89

After reading this I also upgraded to the new version and took my usual 2 times of sending Oscar all the wrong info before I got my code.  He is so patient :)

Tamara

Hi all. Just wanted to update my earlier thread about the SPIDERFighter auto 'Use free column' being grayed out. I received an e-mail from www.badgehelp.com and they said it will remain grayed out until the 3.7 version is released within just a few days.  ;::

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tam19632001 on May 05, 2006, 03:42:24 PM
Hi all. Just wanted to update my earlier thread about the SPIDERFighter auto 'Use free column' being grayed out. I received an e-mail from www.badgehelp.com and they said it will remain grayed out until the 3.7 version is released within just a few days.  ;::

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you got a response and you're in the known in terms of how you're auto is working. Cheers.

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview