Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Registration

Started by Dark_Skies,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark_Skies

Hi, I paid for the pogo bowl auto cheat but i have yet received the activation code for it through email, i emailed them about my purchase and included my receipt through paypal but i still havent received anything yet.  Does it normally take this long to receive it?  Just wondering coz im in a hurry to bowl on auto.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Dark_Skies on May 03, 2006, 08:48:52 AM
Hi, I paid for the pogo bowl auto cheat but i have yet received the activation code for it through email, i emailed them about my purchase and included my receipt through paypal but i still havent received anything yet.  Does it normally take this long to receive it?  Just wondering coz im in a hurry to bowl on auto.

When did you purchase the auto? If it was today, expect a bit of a delay (but not past the time they said on their website) as it's always busy on Wednesdays due to badges!

wattsmyname

Did you purchase it through Pay Pal and if so did you include your registration code in the comments to seller section?

Dark_Skies

as soon as i was reading what sainthippo wrote, i received the email.  so all is good now  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Dark_Skies on May 03, 2006, 08:56:55 AM
as soon as i was reading what sainthippo wrote, i received the email.  so all is good now  O0

WTG and congrats. Good luck in the lanes!

Helen

Quote from: Dark_Skies on May 03, 2006, 08:56:55 AM

Another satisfied customer!!!  :D   :D

Tara

If you paid with paypal, you should of gotten a code back right away. Its automated. 

Someone correct me if I am wrong here because I never understand this.  Before I was in the 150 member thingy, when I would purchase a single auto, my password code came right away in a matter of minutes. I would get the paypal receipt and then my password right after it.

I don't understand why everyone says the same thing?

krispy

Quote from: Tara on May 05, 2006, 08:35:19 AM
If you paid with paypal, you should of gotten a code back right away. Its automated. 

Someone correct me if I am wrong here because I never understand this.  Before I was in the 150 member thingy, when I would purchase a single auto, my password code came right away in a matter of minutes. I would get the paypal receipt and then my password right after it.

I don't understand why everyone says the same thing?

tara, i had the same experience as these others have had of waiting for passwords. not all the time for them, but there were a few occasions where i had to wait three to seven days. i would just forward a copy of what i had sent the first time and and received good results.

Tara

I  just don't understand all the waiting. I have never waited. I guess I have been lucky. The longest I waited was 6 hours on a replace code that I screwed up and sent the wrong code on.

krispy

Quote from: Tara on May 05, 2006, 09:43:58 AM
I  just don't understand all the waiting. I have never waited. I guess I have been lucky. The longest I waited was 6 hours on a replace code that I screwed up and sent the wrong code on.

yep yep O0

nanners

I just sent for the new spidy one..(I was outdated) and got it back within half hour.. BH rocks!

Mary

LastCall

Hi Mama and etc,
  I am 1 of the lucky one's I wait no more than 5 minutes  with the $150.00 password panel
it is just great  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview