Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Computer help pppplease....

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

Dust in the computer can cause all kinds of problems.  It over heats and weird stuff happens.  Have you opened your computer and took a can of air to it?  You would be suprised how much stuff can get in side of them.  I open mine every so often and blow it out.  If you need to do this, make sure you clean the fan really good with the canned air.

wattsmyname

badgemad

Quote from: Tara on May 05, 2006, 09:42:33 PM
Quote from: badgemad on May 05, 2006, 04:30:40 PM
Ive got a pc problem ever since ive uninstalled IE& if i try to look at my stats in pogo i can only look at them once any ideas?  :-\ ;::

I've heard people complain about that and it had to do with AIM or AOL in a tool bar thing that downloads and you can remove it by going to remove programs. I can't be positive about that. Its just something I have heard a few times.
Sorry Tara but it cant be that i havent got anything from aol on my pc but in FF its ok

Tara

Quote from: badgemad on May 06, 2006, 04:42:29 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 05, 2006, 09:42:33 PM
Quote from: badgemad on May 05, 2006, 04:30:40 PM
Ive got a pc problem ever since ive uninstalled IE& if i try to look at my stats in pogo i can only look at them once any ideas?  :-\ ;::

I've heard people complain about that and it had to do with AIM or AOL in a tool bar thing that downloads and you can remove it by going to remove programs. I can't be positive about that. Its just something I have heard a few times.
Sorry Tara but it cant be that i havent got anything from aol on my pc but in FF its ok

Sorry. Thats just what I have heard from other people.   Have you tried on IE to go to Tools.. then click on Pop Up Blocker  and turn off the pop up blocker?  Could that be it?

Homer

Quote from: holly222 on May 05, 2006, 04:15:49 PM
So sorry to ask yet another computer question......but..... My dag gone mouse is binking in and out now.... "the little arrow"... anyone know what in the world causes that?????

By any chance are you logged into an instant messenger? The ads in some IM's can cause your mouse to flicker also make sure your mouse connection isn't loose.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview