This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Whackdown

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Ok I am trying to finish this gawd forsaken badge.  Does anyone know if it matters what level you play on. I just want it to go faster. I have been playing on hard for a friggen week and it seems to take forever to advance. I have looked several places to try to see what advances you and for the life of me can't find anything.

zeboo

I have been working on mine forever also I am getting fed up and getting nowhere  :x I have been playing all levels also doesn't seem to go any faster either way  :-\

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

and maybe it's just me but when I first go into a room and get going on game I get booted out and get a cripes message but when I go back into the room it's fine  ???

Tara

Quote from: zeboo on May 06, 2006, 12:54:17 PM
and maybe it's just me but when I first go into a room and get going on game I get booted out and get a cripes message but when I go back into the room it's fine  ???

I am fine when I go in ...Every now and then it stops on me with that message do you want to continue. I have to reboot when it does that. It locks up everything. For the most part it runs fine.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: zeboo on May 06, 2006, 12:54:17 PM

When I first load any Pogo room, I get a message saying "Java missing" and it kicks me out. Then I try it again and I'm good for as long as my computer is on. Don't know what's going on but I don't complain anymore.

zeboo

I usually just let it slide myself and just go out and come back into room..no big deal just wanted to see if it was just me they were pickin on  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview