Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp and whompster

Started by PogoKaz,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoKaz

Not sure if I am losing my marbles (probably am)

I am a 150 member and purchased whompster which worked fine but I havent used it in a few weeks as I have been concentrating on other badges

The problem is it doesnt work anymore.

I have been to badge help to try and download the latest version but it still doesnt work, I have downloaded whomper which does work, but does this mean I now have to buy whomper?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

Thankyou, I have done that and will await the reply.

Sorry for posting the problem in the wrong forum  :-[

Helen

Quote from: pogokaz on May 03, 2006, 07:06:39 PM
Not sure if I am losing my marbles (probably am)

I am a 150 member and purchased whompster which worked fine but I havent used it in a few weeks as I have been concentrating on other badges

The problem is it doesnt work anymore.

I have been to badge help to try and download the latest version but it still doesnt work, I have downloaded whomper which does work, but does this mean I now have to buy whomper?

Did you delete the old version before installing the newer one?

PogoKaz

Yes I did Helen and it just sits there and sits there and sits there, (It did work fine originally but I haven't used it for a few weeks)

I have emailed badge help so hopefully they can advise me, I hope I don't have to buy another auto just to play the  same game   :'(

I've also emailed them about room rover as this will not download from badge help, everytime you click on it, it just brings you back to the main badge.

I'm sure I am having a blonde week, badge help will be ignoring me soon (I've already input codes in wrong 3 times in the last 3 weeks ....woops)

Helen

Quote from: pogokaz on May 04, 2006, 03:28:47 PM
Yes I did Helen and it just sits there and sits there and sits there, (It did work fine originally but I haven't used it for a few weeks)

I have emailed badge help so hopefully they can advise me, I hope I don't have to buy another auto just to play the  same game   :'(

I've also emailed them about room rover as this will not download from badge help, everytime you click on it, it just brings you back to the main badge.

I'm sure I am having a blonde week, badge help will be ignoring me soon (I've already input codes in wrong 3 times in the last 3 weeks ....woops)

I think room rover is temporarily unavailable. Good luck with getting your auto to work!!

Homer

Room Rover is not available currently. It needs to be redone. I wouldn't expect an update soon. BH has been busy upgrading the other autos. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

still no response from my email, but they did send the codes I messed up that were on the same email (thanks badgehelp)

Helen

Quote from: pogokaz on May 07, 2006, 03:36:58 PM
still no response from my email, but they did send the codes I messed up that were on the same email (thanks badgehelp)

Good, glad you got your codes!!  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview