PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:35:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wonder drug....

Started by krispy,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispy

Wonder drug....

Do you suffer from shyness?

Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.

Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone.

Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.  ;D

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

Tequila®. Leave Shyness Behind

Mr. Rasputia

I like the extra strength Tequila Gold  ;)

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 08, 2006, 06:56:46 PM
Quote from: l0c0 on May 08, 2006, 05:59:26 PM

:))

Krispy....that was funny!! I still remember my 1st time drinking Tequila and I wish I could forget it.... :x

krispy

Quote from: Helen on May 08, 2006, 07:19:07 PM
Quote from: krispy on May 08, 2006, 06:56:46 PM
Quote from: l0c0 on May 08, 2006, 05:59:26 PM

:))

Krispy....that was funny!! I still remember my 1st time drinking Tequila and I wish I could forget it.... :x

you must be naughty, lol

hades

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 08, 2006, 11:54:04 PM
ew the taste of tequila is awful  :x

that is a "hold your nose, breath, and gulp" alcohol

bubblegum

I've always taken life with a dash of salt...a slice of lemon.....and a shot of tequila

zeboo

the first shot is always the hardest to get down after that it's a breeze  :))

Jonathan

i like this quote

1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila floor
5 tequila 6 tequila 7 tequila more

Lynne

Quote from: krispy on May 08, 2006, 05:27:59 PM
Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

gee is it worth drinking with all those side effects  :)) :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview