Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whompster and Whomper

Started by groomsy,

Previous topic - Next topic

groomsy

i was wondering could i send in my registration cofe from whomper and trade in my whompster for whomper?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: groomsy on May 08, 2006, 12:41:51 AM
i was wondering could i send in my registration cofe from whomper and trade in my whompster for whomper?

I can pretty much tell you for a fact that you will not be able to do that. While I don't know exactly your situation but we can only assume that you've used the auto, got all the badges you needed for it and now no longer have a reason to use it anymore so you're trying to "trade" it in for a new auto. BadgeHelp doesn't work like that and if you buy it, it's yours for good. If you want to get another auto, you will have to purchase it. Sorry

krispy

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 09:27:40 AM
Quote from: groomsy on May 08, 2006, 12:41:51 AM

I can pretty much tell you for a fact that you will not be able to do that. While I don't know exactly your situation but we can only assume that you've used the auto, got all the badges you needed for it and now no longer have a reason to use it anymore so you're trying to "trade" it in for a new auto. BadgeHelp doesn't work like that and if you buy it, it's yours for good. If you want to get another auto, you will have to purchase it. Sorry

now i would have never thought of that.  :o :o

BadgeBabe

IF Whompster is not working on your system, maybe you could send them a screen shot and with proof, they would let you exchange Whompster for Whomper. $10 is $10.
That would mean that they would deactivate your Whompster registration, I would think..
Email badgehelp@aol.com and ask how to take a screen shot of your non-playing Helper. They have a cute download camera to use now. :)

I have the 150 thing but I cannot use Whompster, it won't work well for me. Whomper got all my silly Flippy, Snippy, Dippy whatever WW rank badges in less than a week. Still does the weekly challenges well.
You deserve a Word Whomp cheat which works well and I bet the nice guys at BH will help you if you send them a screen shot showing that Whompster doesn't work.. Just don't count on seeing many tokens for all the hours you spend on there if you are working towards rank badges, LOL. They are on to the autos and have cut tokens down to a dribble. It's pathetic.

I hate the POGO POLICE ;:"

Play hard, cheat well.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 08, 2006, 07:54:12 PM
IF Whompster is not working on your system, maybe you could send them a screen shot and with proof, they would let you exchange Whompster for Whomper. $10 is $10.
That would mean that they would deactivate your Whompster registration, I would think..

I have the 150 thing but I cannot use Whompster, it won't work well for me. Whomper got all my silly Flippy, Snippy, Dippy whatever WW rank badges in less than a week. Still does the weekly challenges well.
You deserve a Word Whomp cheat which works well and I bet the nice guys at BH will help you if you send them a screen shot showing that Whompster doesn't work.. Just don't count on seeing many tokens for all the hours you spend on there if you are working towards rank badges, LOL. They are on to the autos and have cut tokens down to a dribble. It's pathetic.

I hate the POGO POLICE ;:"

Play hard, cheat well.

I don't think a screen shot will help because there is no way to knowing if the auto was used to get the autos for that screen name, many other screen names or whatever. Plus there is always the age old comment of "did you try before you buy?" If not, then it's that person fault. If they had the auto for something longer than 12 hours (half a day) after they received the code, I personally wouldn't refund or trade anything because a whole lot could be accomplished in 12 hours. Heck, a lot could happen in 1 hour. I know people might not agree with me (and nobody says they have to) but if I was BH and someone who had the auto longer than a certain amount of time wanted to get a refund or exchange one auto for another, I would certainly not do it. Besides, I don't think they can deactivate individual autos but I could be wrong.

Country Lady

Sometimes when there are more than one auto for the same game, like in this case, (there are three autos for word whomp), they do in fact let you switch.  I don't know how long you have had the auto and that may be a factor. 
It seems like a long time ago, they came out with a new auto for a game and gave the option of switching to it from the old auto.   I just don't remember if it was this auto or not.

I would send a email to Oscar and ask him about it.  Explain why you want to switch.
This is from their site.
If Whompster doesn't work on your computer for any reason, try Whomper.

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on May 08, 2006, 10:43:09 PM
Sometimes when there are more than one auto for the same game, like in this case, (there are three autos for word whomp), they do in fact let you switch.  I don't know how long you have had the auto and that may be a factor. 
It seems like a long time ago, they came out with a new auto for a game and gave the option of switching to it from the old auto.   I just don't remember if it was this auto or not.

I would send a email to Oscar and ask him about it.  Explain why you want to switch.
This is from their site.
If Whompster doesn't work on your computer for any reason, try Whomper.

It never hurts to ask. All they can do is say no.  :)

groomsy

yes i got the badge for this week but i did it myself, yesterday my whomper was working fine but i dunno what happend thats why i was just asking

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview