Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

greys anatomy

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Greg's Anatomy is moving to Thursday nights. Don't know if this is good news or bad news for you fans but I'll still be watching Smallville  O0

foxx

Bawled my face off.  Literally.  I was a snotty icky mess. 

Meridith...Ew.  He's an ass.  He's not Dreamy.  Run for the hills!  She's such a narcissist though, they probably deserve each other...

I can't believe Denny died.  I loved him.  Mr. Foxx and I decided the only characters we like on the show now are Burk and Callie.  The rest of them are just idiots.  Although Alex is totally growing on me...

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 09:23:07 AM
Greg's Anatomy is moving to Thursday nights. Don't know if this is good news or bad news for you fans but I'll still be watching Smallville  O0

This does not work for me. Im still an ER junkie - they cant make me choose! I'm probably the last person on the planet to not have TiVo, and well its going to stay that way for a lil while.

Edit: Okay no crisis. They're moving it to 9 pm est, so I'll be missing CSI which I can deal with.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on May 16, 2006, 10:32:58 AM

This does not work for me. Im still an ER junkie - they cant make me choose! I'm probably the last person on the planet to not have TiVo, and well its going to stay that way for a lil while.

Edit: Okay no crisis. They're moving it to 9 pm est, so I'll be missing CSI which I can deal with.

I don't have Tivo either Clingy.  I just record everything the old fashion way.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 10:41:00 AM

Dont tell anyone, but the only vcr in the house is in the girls room - and they dont have cable (Yeah, I had to draw the line somewhere) 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on May 16, 2006, 10:42:15 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 10:41:00 AM

Dont tell anyone, but the only vcr in the house is in the girls room - and they dont have cable (Yeah, I had to draw the line somewhere) 

Get TiVo... it's worth it!

zeboo

I can't get over Danny is gone ..how dare they get rid of him  :'(  and Merredith needs to run for Mcdreamy ...where's her panties are they in Mcdreamies pocket  :))

holly222

Anyone know when the next season starts..........

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview