This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How many badges do you have...

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

I was very excited to get to 330 badges this morning, so I figured I would ask and see how many every one else has...........so I can see how far behind I am....LOL   ;)

wattsmyname

543-- :D no Mobile  8)

tigereyes

Runner

leeanne172

445 all done with no autos :) although today I should hit 446 because I should be finishing jigsaw for the month, I don't think I'm too close to other game ranks badges right now  :'(

clayton1966

431 no mobile. But I got all of the premiums. Working on catching up on the jigsaw puzzles. (Geesh those take forever)

tponka

555 for me.. no mobile, although I do have verizon.  Does anyone know if game time takes up minutes?  If so, do night and weekend minutes come free, if they're part of my plan?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tponka on May 08, 2006, 11:38:38 AM
555 for me.. no mobile, although I do have verizon.  Does anyone know if game time takes up minutes?  If so, do night and weekend minutes come free, if they're part of my plan?

I have almost all the mobile badges and I have Verizon. I was confused at 1st about the mobile using minutes part. I thought they did since anytime I wanted to connect, that stupid little phone icon showed up but I was told they only use the "internet" part of the phone. Since I pay $6 a month for unlimited internet access on my phone, I'm not worried. In the past I only played during my free nights and weekends but now I play whenever I get bored. I have not noticed any of my 450 mins being used (the lowest amount of mins I want because everyone I talk to have Verizon so I get free mobile to mobile calls with that) but you might want to check with Verizon to confirm this.

Beachy1956

wtg all
i have 554 and yes i do have mobile
and yes nights and weekends is the only time i work on mobile badges cuz its free minutes

jeffery

tponka

Thanks guys for the Verizon info.  Maybe I'll start working on mobile on nights and weekends.  Too bad no auto for those!  ;)

slidecage2222

its just too bad my  verison phone  wont work on these games

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tponka on May 08, 2006, 11:53:54 AM
Thanks guys for the Verizon info.  Maybe I'll start working on mobile on nights and weekends.  Too bad no auto for those!  ;)

Yeah, I thought I would need an auto for it but truth be told, they are not that bad. I became much better at Turbo 21 thanks to the mobile version. The "Poopit" game (otherwise known as Poppit) was really easy. Tri-Peaks takes the longest IMO. Harvest Mania is just boring but not long. Word Whomp can be completed in one day (or one weekend as I finished it by Blu during one weekend). Now I'm waiting for Squlechies Mobile or Aces Up Mobile.

slidecage2222

wonder why pogo  dont allow  nokia  phones to play these game   SAD   >:(

Tara

nanners

220 here no mobile..damn screen is to little for me.. I don't need to play THAT bad!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview