PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:20:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile

Started by BigByrd,

Previous topic - Next topic

snatcher

i got the tri peaks down to 2 hours for all the badges, been gettin the for friends

BigByrd

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 25, 2006, 11:33:40 AM
Quote from: dillonsmom on April 25, 2006, 08:19:24 AM
Thanx a million.  I think I will just forget about the mobile badges. Sounds expensive and troublesome.

Not expensive @ all. I've only paid one fee for the 1st download and haven't seen a fee sense. I have almost all my mobile badges and it's a great way to past time when you're not near your computer. Plus if you're running an auto on a computer and you want to work on your mobile badges at the same time... you can! I have yet to run into a major problem with the mobile games except that Tri-Peaks take forever to complete.

Well considering all my troubles, Cingular just gave me credit for all my Mobile games, plus $100.00 credit towards my phone bill for all my trouble.  I could say, not expensive at all. :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: BigByrd on April 27, 2006, 10:44:00 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 25, 2006, 11:33:40 AM
Quote from: dillonsmom on April 25, 2006, 08:19:24 AM
Thanx a million.  I think I will just forget about the mobile badges. Sounds expensive and troublesome.

Not expensive @ all. I've only paid one fee for the 1st download and haven't seen a fee sense. I have almost all my mobile badges and it's a great way to past time when you're not near your computer. Plus if you're running an auto on a computer and you want to work on your mobile badges at the same time... you can! I have yet to run into a major problem with the mobile games except that Tri-Peaks take forever to complete.

Well considering all my troubles, Cingular just gave me credit for all my Mobile games, plus $100.00 credit towards my phone bill for all my trouble.  I could say, not expensive at all. :))

Nope, doesn't sound like it was too expensive for you at all.

pugsly™

i got a story that happended to me for real i went into the verizon store about 4 months ago asked how much it cost to get a phone with everything i need to play pogo mobile the guy had to call his boss to figure out what pogo mobile was lol but thats not all since my credit sucks they wanted a deposit of 1000.00 on the phone i looked him in the eye and told him pogo isn't worth no 1000.00 deposit now if you look at the pogo mobile webpage it shows that virgin mobile is one of the carriers comming soon i on prepaid right now with virgin mobile

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pugsly on May 14, 2006, 05:20:31 PM
i got a story that happended to me for real i went into the verizon store about 4 months ago asked how much it cost to get a phone with everything i need to play pogo mobile the guy had to call his boss to figure out what pogo mobile was lol but thats not all since my credit sucks they wanted a deposit of 1000.00 on the phone i looked him in the eye and told him pogo isn't worth no 1000.00 deposit now if you look at the pogo mobile webpage it shows that virgin mobile is one of the carriers comming soon i on prepaid right now with virgin mobile

Wow, $1000 deposit? When I got my Verizon phone about 4 years ago, they wanted a $100 deposit. I gave it to them and the next year, I had the option of having it credited towards my bill or receiving a check. I had it go to my bill and it took care of 2 1/2 months for me. I was excited until I realized it was just my money and not some rebate or anything like that. Oh well but yes... $1000 deposit? Pogo isn't worth it. Good luck with the Virgin Mobile. Hope it's get added before 2006 is over so you may get those badges.

pugsly™

i hope virgin mobile gets added soon i keep looking at my game list on my phone to see if it been added yet it hasn't yet :(

Spawn O Satan

i have Verizon with a Motorola E815 and have word whomp and poppit available to me. my old phone (Samsung a610, i think) had all of them. looks like i'll have to do some searching to get harvest mania back on here and finish that one up.

triniqueen27

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview