PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 06:54:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Real Life Autos

Started by zo!D,

Previous topic - Next topic

zo!D

now you have to use your imagination on this one  ;D

if you could have an auto, to do something automatically for you in your life, something that you dont like doing.  what would it be?

i personally would have an auto that does and visits my grandparents for me hehe, i love them, but they never stop talking about Murder She Wrote... haha.  O0 i dont know what i would call it.

Helen

Quote from: zo1D on May 08, 2006, 11:25:59 PM
now you have to use your imagination on this one  ;D

if you could have an auto, to do something automatically for you in your life, something that you dont like doing.  what would it be?

i personally would have an auto that does and visits my grandparents for me hehe, i love them, but they never stop talking about Murder She Wrote... haha.  O0 i dont know what i would call it.

Oh, the list on this could go on and on, lol. I guess I would have to choose an auto that washed windows for me since it never fails that once I'm done it always always always rains!  :))

harley89

Jewel

My auto would bring a rolling pin down on the boyfriend when he acts up.  :)) It would be one busy auto.   ::) I would call it the pinmaster.  ;::

harley89

That is funny Jewel. Have you ever considered a new boyfriend sounds like the one you have isnt working out.  :)) 

Jewel

lmao, nope, never.  :-X   ;) Hmmm, I could also call the auto the bfbasher.  :))

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 09, 2006, 04:30:58 AM
That is funny Jewel. Have you ever considered a new boyfriend sounds like the one you have isnt working out.  :)) 

Good point Spirit!! It might be easier to train a new boyfriend, lol.  :))

zeboo

I would need one to pull weeds out of my gardens, seems like thats all I do on 5 acres  :x

SaintHiρρo

I would like an auto that cooks for me. Can't think of anything else.

holly222

I would like a auto to get a job and work for me...... LOL

Tara

ClingFree

Oh .. give me one that does the laundry, dries it, folds it or hangs it. Hands down!

PunkInDrublic

I would have to buy the whole dang chorebuster package. It would include dishwasher, bedmaker, bathroomcleaner, floormopper, laundrymaster.
Then I would beg the automakers to come out with monstertamer to run on the 5 yr old too  :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

My only question is: Can I get the auto for only $150?!?!?!?

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on May 09, 2006, 10:14:09 AM
I would have to buy the whole dang chorebuster package. It would include dishwasher, bedmaker, bathroomcleaner, floormopper, laundrymaster.
Then I would beg the automakers to come out with monstertamer to run on the 5 yr old too  :)) :))

A new name for us dosmeticated (is that a word ? )  people ... Chorebuster.. :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview