PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:27:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gas Prices

Started by Beachy1956,

Previous topic - Next topic

Beachy1956

bubblegum

Mary

thanks beachy love this sent it to everyone i know  :D

zeboo

Helen

Quote from: zeboo on May 09, 2006, 09:30:57 AM
I saw gas price yesterday at 2.29  :o

Wow, that's about the lowest I've heard in a while.

krispy

i think i saw 2.29 earlier this year, lol. i just filled up yesterday and 12 gallons cost me 34 bux.  :x

SaintHiρρo

I remember when I was young and my mom said "I can't believe gas prices are over a dollar now..." How I long for those days!

Tara

I don't think it will ever be under 2 bucks again.  Cost me 46.00 to fill up this morning  :'(

krispy

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 09:45:44 AM
I don't think it will ever be under 2 bucks again.  Cost me 46.00 to fill up this morning  :'(

makes you wonder when it is all going to fold in on itself.

Libra

My car will be paid off in a year.  I'm buying a hybrid.  And I only buy Venezuelan oil (Citgo) I refuse to give the Bush Crime Family and his Saudi buddies one last dime of my money.

bubblegum

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 09:53:54 AM

My car will be paid off in a year.  I'm buying a hybrid.  And I only buy Venezuelan oil (Citgo) I refuse to give the Bush Crime Family and his Saudi buddies one last dime of my money.

Both our cars are 15 years old, paid for, bought used.  And lib....do you realize you and I think so much alike?  Maybe you should run for president and I'll be on your cabinet.

Tara

I have 1 more year also till mines paid for.  I want a hybird but I am going to wait I think. And I get gas at Citgo only.

clayton1966

$2.29?  I WISH!!!! In Souther Californian gas is $3.35 or so. I'm not sure what to think. I just got laid off 2 weeks ago and I'm afraid to look for another job. I mean unemployment will pay my bills and I'm saving 50-75 bucks a week on gas.

Helen

Same here Lib. If we could get more people to do the same (buy Venezuelan oil), prices would have to drop.

bubblegum

Quote from: clayton1966 on May 09, 2006, 09:58:52 AM
$2.29?  I WISH!!!! In Souther Californian gas is $3.35 or so. I'm not sure what to think. I just got laid off 2 weeks ago and I'm afraid to look for another job. I mean unemployment will pay my bills and I'm saving 50-75 bucks a week on gas.

Gas where I live, IF you go to arco (which gives our two cars HORRIBLE TERIBBLE gas milage) your lucky to pay 3.01 gas a 7-11, which also gives us bad milage is at 3.03-3.06 a gallong for regular.

We buy gas a citgo and pay 3.06-3.19 a gallon for the cheap stuff.  It gives us far better milage than arco or 7-11 every has.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on May 09, 2006, 10:24:12 AM
Quote from: clayton1966 on May 09, 2006, 09:58:52 AM

Gas where I live, IF you go to arco (which gives our two cars HORRIBLE TERIBBLE gas milage) your lucky to pay 3.01 gas a 7-11, which also gives us bad milage is at 3.03-3.06 a gallong for regular.

We buy gas a citgo and pay 3.06-3.19 a gallon for the cheap stuff.  It gives us far better milage than arco or 7-11 every has.

I used to go to Arco and when I took my car in for it's maintenance, they looked at it and said "You don't happen to get your gas from Arco, do you?" I said yeah because it's cheap. Oh he gave me the evil eye and told me to NEVER go there again! He showed me some picture I couldn't describe if I had a chance to win a million dollars. He said "if you want your car to look like this, keep going to Arco" and told me that Cheveron (sp?) or Shell would be much better. Since then, I have not once gone back to Arco!

hades

Shady Lady

I found some alternate transportation options for everyone.

Lynne

Tara

I wonder what in the world would use a battery that big?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview