PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:12:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

las vegas here i come

Started by krispy,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispy

so i need to stay away from people with flyers, i was also told to stay away from men in polyester suits.

nanners

Now how would you know that Helen??? peeking again huh? :))

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 09, 2006, 04:24:25 PM
so i need to stay away from people with flyers, i was also told to stay away from men in polyester suits.

Stay away from both!!

As for the gambling, if you're a nightowl, the best time to play the slot machines is around 2-5 AM

nanners

Lots of good buffet deals after 11 to..cheap cheap

krispy

Quote from: Helen on May 09, 2006, 04:26:12 PM

Stay away from both!!

As for the gambling, if you're a nightowl, the best time to play the slot machines is around 2-5 AM

personally, i prefer a man in blue jeans that are a little worn out and have no round circle on the back pocket.

now i am interested in buffets. lol.

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 09, 2006, 04:28:03 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 09, 2006, 04:26:12 PM

Stay away from both!!

personally, i prefer a man in blue jeans that are a little worn out and have no round circle on the back pocket.

now i am interested in buffets. lol.

If Las Vegas had a middle name it would be "buffet".  :))

tigereyes

I have been to Vegas once, that was about 5 years ago. I really enjoyed it. We stayed at the Golden Nugget hotel, I believe that's what it's called. I'm sure you'll have a blast. Good luck gambling, hope you win BIG! And don't lose too much money.

triniqueen27

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 12:27:24 PM
I LOVE VEGAS!  I'm trying to talk my posse into a chick-trip there.  I stay at the Mirage and gamble A LOT so my room is always comped.  It's centrally located and it's a beautiful hotel.  I've wanted to try Wynn and Bellagio but it's hard to pass up a free room.  Yanno?

Foxx?  Clingy?  Tara?  We REALLY REALLY need to talk about this trip, now!  I mean it!  >:D

when i go i stay at the excalibar
i love vagas woohoo

Tara

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 09, 2006, 06:10:48 PM
I LOVE VEGAS!  I'm trying to talk my posse into a chick-trip there.  I stay at the Mirage and gamble A LOT so my room is always comped.  It's centrally located and it's a beautiful hotel.  I've wanted to try Wynn and Bellagio but it's hard to pass up a free room.  Yanno?

Foxx?  Clingy?  Tara?  We REALLY REALLY need to talk about this trip, now!  I mean it!  >:D

i love vagas woohoo

I love Vegas also... I say lets all go !!!

krispy

i look forward to going but am going to miss b/f. i also hope he is going to work on some of my badges for me.................

and i am looking forward to meeting a member from this forum when i am in vegas.  O0

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 06:16:46 PM

i love vagas woohoo

I'm serious!  I get comped rooms at the Mirage.  All you'd need is your flight and spending money.  I know the dealers at the blackjack tables so we could take over.  Do you have ANY IDEA how much fun we'd have?  

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 06:20:34 PM

i love vagas woohoo

I'm serious!  I get comped rooms at the Mirage.  All you'd need is your flight and spending money.  I know the dealers at the blackjack tables so we could take over.  Do you have ANY IDEA how much fun we'd have?  

Okay we would have WAY too much fun. I think you need to add bail money tho!

triniqueen27

Quote from: ClingFree on May 09, 2006, 06:23:25 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 06:20:34 PM

i love vagas woohoo

Okay we would have WAY too much fun. I think you need to add bail money tho!

lol

Libra

Oh, and we'll have to go to the Spa at Caesar's.  It's the absolute BEST!  And, we can get a limo for the duration.  I DRESS whilst in Vegas.  I wear my highest, sluttiest shoes.  I'm NOT cabbing nor am I walking. Please!

triniqueen27

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 06:26:17 PM
Oh, and we'll have to go to the Spa at Caesar's.  It's the absolute BEST!  And, we can get a limo for the duration.  I DRESS whilst in Vegas.  I wear my highest, sluttiest shoes.  I'm NOT cabbing nor am I walking. Please!

hey what happens in vagas stays in vagas right  lol

Libra

I think we should go in November.  Like the week after Thanksgiving or something.  What do y'all think?  At least that time of year it won't be so friggin' hot. Trini? You going with us?

triniqueen27

Libra

Ooooooh!  And we have to have dinner at Le Cirque.  It's a five star restaurant and worthy of every star.  And we have to see Cirque de Soliel!  Ooooh!  I'm going to put together a little travel brochure to send y'all via internet.  This is going to be so much fun!  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview