PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:52:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

las vegas here i come

Started by krispy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 07:13:01 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 07:08:39 PM
Ok!  We're set, Chicas!  I booked ajoining rooms at the Mirage from November 30th to December 4th (Thurs - Mon)  I don't know what the cost will be till after the fact.  I have vouchers for free rooms for two days and coupons for 50% off the other two.  So I'm thinking about $800, which ain't bad for four days when you divide it by 8 people.  Cling?  When you go to Vegas people crash where they end up.  Snoring or no snoring! Lmao!  Ok!  Y'all gotta book your flights.  Wait until Noon tomorrow, because that's when the prices are lowest! 

Uhhh, that would be $100 per person when divided by eight people.  Didn't want ya'll to think you had to pay $200 per night each!  :))

Hold up..who's the 8 people?  lmao   I better re-track...I am trying to get my kid in bed...lol

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on May 09, 2006, 06:23:25 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 06:20:34 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 06:16:46 PM
Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 09, 2006, 06:10:48 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 12:27:24 PM
I LOVE VEGAS!  I'm trying to talk my posse into a chick-trip there.  I stay at the Mirage and gamble A LOT so my room is always comped.  It's centrally located and it's a beautiful hotel.  I've wanted to try Wynn and Bellagio but it's hard to pass up a free room.  Yanno?

Foxx?  Clingy?  Tara?  We REALLY REALLY need to talk about this trip, now!  I mean it!  >:D

when i go i stay at the excalibar
i love vagas woohoo

I love Vegas also... I say lets all go !!!

I'm serious!  I get comped rooms at the Mirage.  All you'd need is your flight and spending money.  I know the dealers at the blackjack tables so we could take over.  Do you have ANY IDEA how much fun we'd have?  

Okay we would have WAY too much fun. I think you need to add bail money tho!

Honestly do you think we would have to go anywhere to have fun?  We could to to Bubbles Jack in the Box and have fun..lmao

One day remind me to tell you why I hate friggen Jack In the Box which is not even in my state.

tponka

I know you gals don't know me that well yet, as I'm kinda new here, but I'm a cool chica!  And I wanna goooooooooooooooooo!!  I love Vegas!!  I've never gone with a girl group.. only as a "date thing."  But since I was dumped on my ass about 6 weeks ago (exactly 3 days after my miscarriage), I neeeeeeeed to get out and do things again.. without counting on a man to be there for me.  I can PM Libra or Tara or one of you to check out a website that has real stuff about me, but since it has my pogo name in it, it will need to be kept secret.  O0

Mary

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 08:06:36 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 09, 2006, 06:23:25 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 06:20:34 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 06:16:46 PM
Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 09, 2006, 06:10:48 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 12:27:24 PM
I LOVE VEGAS!  I'm trying to talk my posse into a chick-trip there.  I stay at the Mirage and gamble A LOT so my room is always comped.  It's centrally located and it's a beautiful hotel.  I've wanted to try Wynn and Bellagio but it's hard to pass up a free room.  Yanno?

Foxx?  Clingy?  Tara?  We REALLY REALLY need to talk about this trip, now!  I mean it!  >:D

when i go i stay at the excalibar
i love vagas woohoo

I love Vegas also... I say lets all go !!!

I'm serious!  I get comped rooms at the Mirage.  All you'd need is your flight and spending money.  I know the dealers at the blackjack tables so we could take over.  Do you have ANY IDEA how much fun we'd have?  

Okay we would have WAY too much fun. I think you need to add bail money tho!

Honestly do you think we would have to go anywhere to have fun?  We could to to Bubbles Jack in the Box and have fun..lmao

One day remind me to tell you why I hate friggen Jack In the Box which is not even in my state.

Or you guys could come up here....I may be poor white trash but I can sure live it up!! :)) :))

Were not all that bad.  The boys don't bite-and they have had all their shots....

and why do you hate jack inthe box?

Tara

Quote from: tponka on May 09, 2006, 08:07:51 PM
I know you gals don't know me that well yet, as I'm kinda new here, but I'm a cool chica!  And I wanna goooooooooooooooooo!!  I love Vegas!!  I've never gone with a girl group.. only as a "date thing."  But since I was dumped on my ass about 6 weeks ago (exactly 3 days after my miscarriage), I neeeeeeeed to get out and do things again.. without counting on a man to be there for me.  I can PM Libra or Tara or one of you to check out a website that has real stuff about me, but since it has my pogo name in it, it will need to be kept secret.  O0

Ok you can go... I don't care...I love Vegas to

Oh so sorry to hear about you having problems..Yikes !!   

Helen

Quote from: tponka on May 09, 2006, 08:07:51 PM

Wow, sorry to hear about your miscarriage. If he dumped you 3 days after, that's not a man that you need in your life. Get out and have some fun.  O0

Helen

triniqueen27

Tara

Quote from: mama on May 09, 2006, 08:10:53 PM
I wanna go to vegas  :D

I lived there for like 3 years right when I was like 21...Boy did I love it there...

Tara

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 09, 2006, 08:17:20 PM
woohoo getting excited now
party time O0

Hee Hee...Everyone...I need a vacation... :P

krispy

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 09, 2006, 08:19:11 PM
i am sure glad i started this thread, lol

It kinda got "wings"!!! At least you'll be there this weekend!! Hope you have a great time.  :D

Bare

I feel so left out. My girl Lib didn't even think of my name in that group of chicks.  :'( :'( I didn't want to go anyways.

Helen

Quote from: Bare on May 09, 2006, 08:23:56 PM
I feel so left out. My girl Lib didn't even think of my name in that group of chicks.  :'( :'( I didn't want to go anyways.

Awwww Bare, I bet she didn't mean to leave you out. How could you not want to go to Vegas??  :o

Tara

Awe shes skrunk like me...she comes with a disclaimer also...lol Your invited !!!

Sweet_Karamel

I want to go, I can't the time off in Nov. I can get the time off in Dec I have a week off. Then again it's close to Xmas time. Boy that really bite. :))

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 08:30:53 PM

Awe shes skrunk like me...she comes with a disclaimer also...lol Your invited !!!

my name's not there either.  Man she's been leaving me so out lately.

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on May 09, 2006, 10:15:46 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 08:30:53 PM

my name's not there either.  Man she's been leaving me so out lately.

See what happens when you stay away for a while?  :'(

Gecko

Quote from: krispy on May 09, 2006, 11:27:07 AM
i am going to las vegas for my daughter's wedding. does anyone know anything about the stratosphere hotel? i did check it out online. still trying to decide if i want to arrive thursday morning or friday morning..........

are there some good places to eat? can i win lots of money? should i BRING lots of money?  :))
good onya  have a safe trip  O0 BTW i best hold ur moneys til u  get back     i only have one refference and thats from me and its says trustworthy honest and doesnt lie or cheat
:) :) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview