PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:50:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

las vegas here i come

Started by krispy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bare

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 08:30:53 PM
Quote from: Bare on May 09, 2006, 08:23:56 PM
I feel so left out. My girl Lib didn't even think of my name in that group of chicks.  :'( :'( I didn't want to go anyways.

Awe shes skrunk like me...she comes with a disclaimer also...lol Your invited !!!
:)) :)) :)) Ok I feel better. Lmao

Helen

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 10, 2006, 04:37:11 AM
Quote from: krispy on May 09, 2006, 11:27:07 AM
i am going to las vegas for my daughter's wedding. does anyone know anything about the stratosphere hotel? i did check it out online. still trying to decide if i want to arrive thursday morning or friday morning..........

are there some good places to eat? can i win lots of money? should i BRING lots of money?  :))
good onya  have a safe trip  O0 BTW i best hold ur moneys til u  get back     i only have one refference and thats from me and its says trustworthy honest and doesnt lie or cheat
:) :) :)) :))

LOL, nice try Gecko but I think they need to take their money with them!!!

foxx

Guess I should have been reading this topic rather than marking it as read....

Judas Priest, Lib!  You already booked the effing rooms?  Um....I can't go!  Vacation with mum in October and Mr. Foxx in December! 

:'( 

Effers.  Ya'll have fun.  I'll be here sulking.  And writing mean chit about you.  And sending lots of crap to your emails. 
Effers.

Helen

Well Foxx, at least you have 2 other vacations planned so it won't be like you're stuck at home doing nothing.  O0

krispy

Quote from: foxx on May 10, 2006, 08:20:16 AM

Judas Priest, Lib!  You already booked the effing rooms?  Um....I can't go!  Vacation with mum in October and Mr. Foxx in December! 

Effers.  Ya'll have fun.  I'll be here sulking.  And writing mean chit about you.  And sending lots of crap to your emails. 
Effers.

holy cow, marking it as READ??? well we need to start another one like "las vegas - the aftermath".....

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 10, 2006, 10:07:47 AM

Effers.

holy cow, marking it as READ??? well we need to start another one like "las vegas - the aftermath".....

Good one.....you can start it on Monday!!! I'm sure you'll have lots of stories to tell. :D

krispy

well folks, i am off the pogocheats board. pogocheats buddy, i will call ya when i am there. so we can meet and drink.  :))

considering this is only the second time i have gone somewhere (at 46, that is really sad), i am scared and excited. but b/f said i will be ok as long as i stay away from the men in polyester suits, lol.

later  :)

Helen

ROFL....polyester suits. You might find a few of those around.....after all, it is Vegas.  Again, have a great time and win lots of money and have lots of drinks and find yourself a good buffet!!  :)

Tara

Effers.

If you can't go we don't go.  We stick together yanno?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2006, 09:23:12 AM

Effers.

Is going  :))

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 11, 2006, 09:23:36 AM

Effers.

I bet you are  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2006, 09:24:20 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 11, 2006, 09:23:36 AM

Effers.

I bet you are  :))

I'll be waiting @ The Red Rock sipping a free drink while playing Blackjack (I don't always tip... I'm already losing)  :))

foxx

Effers.

:-* 

Libra

Foxx!  I can change the reservations.  I was a little skrunk when I made them.  Got a li'l happy didn't I?  Maybe we can go in Feb. or March?  Honestly, I think it would be a blast! 

Everyone check their calendars.  I'm thinking 3 nights 4 days...

bubblegum

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 11, 2006, 11:12:20 AM
Foxx!  I can change the reservations.  I was a little skrunk when I made them.  Got a li'l happy didn't I?  Maybe we can go in Feb. or March?  Honestly, I think it would be a blast! 

My calendars clear for the summer, my problem is coming up with my share of the cost so I guess I'm out then.

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on May 11, 2006, 11:14:17 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 11, 2006, 11:12:20 AM

My calendars clear for the summer, my problem is coming up with my share of the cost so I guess I'm out then.

Were you going to be traveling in your new home to Vegas?  :))

nightperson

Lynne

im going to vegas as part of my honeymoon in august...free airfare too won tix  O0  :P

krispy

i have been back home for a few days. the wedding was very nice. the fiancee was calm. (good sign). las vegas is hot. very very hot. i did not have the heart to get on the rides at the stratosphere like my kids. however, i did manage to spend some time in the salon. i came home with a new haircut and new layers of colour. las vegas is nice, but i dont know if i could visit there often. however, i did love the suite.

hades

ill be going there in november...hope it turns out better then last time  ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview