PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 04:13:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where are the BadgeHelp people?

Started by Country Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

I have not seen any of them online for some time.  I checked and Oscars last post was the first part of April.  I also noticed that some of the graphics on their site are not working.
Can someone please fill us in as to what is going on?  We need some tech help with a couple of programs and here has been none.
Thank You
Country Lady

Homer

Oscar has taken aleave of absence from the forum. If you need to contact him he can be reached at badgehelp@aol.com

We still try to handle tech help via the forum if we can.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Country Lady on May 09, 2006, 02:21:52 PM
I have not seen any of them online for some time.  I checked and Oscars last post was the first part of April.  I also noticed that some of the graphics on their site are not working.
Can someone please fill us in as to what is going on?  We need some tech help with a couple of programs and here has been none.
Thank You
Country Lady

You might want to try emailing them. This isn't their site so they're not as likely to come here to check for things. They will, however, get emails sent to them correctly. That's probably your best bet in terms of figuring out what's going on.

Country Lady

harley89

Mary

oscar is so busy at bh he does`nt have time to come in here i`m sure he will be back one day  :(

Country Lady

I sent a screen shot and a short email several days ago concerning Whackster and the pop up screen about not finding the first letter.
Still no answer from BH.   :(

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Country Lady

Yes I have.  But what about the people that don't have mole miner?  Last time I looked badge help doesn't offer it any more.

Mary

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on May 09, 2006, 02:30:00 PM
Oscar has taken aleave of absence from the forum. If you need to contact him he can be reached at badgehelp@aol.com

We still try to handle tech help via the forum if we can.

hi Homer, i hope oscar is ok he is doing a little R&R i need some to but hope everything is good and great for him

Tara

Quote from: mama on May 11, 2006, 07:16:56 PM
the new whompdown works great also  ;D

Im really getting confused here..

Whompster plays Word Whomp...Thats what I use

Then you have Whackster and Whompdown and something else.

Does whompdown that Mama is talking about play Word Whomp Whackdown?

nightperson

i do to when the game is for badge i just get the game up and then i click to see which is which  :))  is there a new auto for either game im lost :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview