Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop - General Info & Ranks

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

>:( Put that other badge back  >:D  NOW...The other one was sooo much cuter  >:D

mr.clean

hades

Luna

jeffery

all-in36

i like the look of the newer badge too

it makes it fit in with the rank badges

ClingFree

I'll be honest, and it may not be the popular opinion, but it is mine ... I could care less what the badge LOOKS like .. cuz its a badge!

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 06, 2006, 11:57:59 AM
I'll be honest, and it may not be the popular opinion, but it is mine ... I could care less what the badge LOOKS like .. cuz its a badge!

I totally agree, who cares.  I just want as many as I can get, yep I'm greedy like that.  8)

foxx

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 06, 2006, 07:36:43 AM
>:( Put that other badge back  >:D  NOW...The other one was sooo much cuter  >:D

I am as big a badge whore as anyone...but I am with Lynne on this one! 

I WANT MY OLD BADGE BACK, NOW!   >:D

princess

If we got the old secret bloop badge (that looks like Elmo), can we now go and get the new secret badge (that looks like a pearl?) so we have both?  Hows that work?  Anyone have both?  Thanks!

Momma

bobby

tigereyes

I don't think you can go back and get the pearl one if you already have the elmo one. There was only one secret badge, so for those that already got it, they don't get the other one too.

bobby

tigereyes

Quote from: bobby on June 06, 2006, 07:59:56 PM
my elmo one changed >:(

Oh well then I guess I'm wrong. I never checked my badges, so I didn't know it had changed.

princess

Wow, I guess you're right, mine changed too.  I never thought to look lol.  Guess the elmo one is a goner.  Thanks for your replies.

bobby

i asked pogo why they changed the badge, i'm waiting for an intelligent reply :))

princess

You're going to be here a while if you are waiting for inteligent, hope you packed a lunch.   ;)

tigereyes

tigereyes

I'm surprised they went through and changed the badge in everyones album. This one looks better than the elmo one. I thought all the people that already got the elmo badge would just keep it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview