Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop - General Info & Ranks

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

damian666

Quote from: sueann42 on July 26, 2006, 04:35:27 AM
:D :D :D I just finish Bloop got all 50 ranks no more bloop for me unless there is A
challenge

way to go  :/\

wattsmyname

Quote from: sueann42 on July 26, 2006, 04:35:27 AM
:D :D :D I just finish Bloop got all 50 ranks no more bloop for me unless there is A
challenge

WTG on finishing Bloop  8)

hades

EyeCu

bams68

can any1 explain how you get the secret badge in bloop. I tried and didn't get it.
Made a match of 6 an before i made the match my friend stood up - but i still did not get it.  :OO

Ur Confused Deer Friend
bams

ClingFree

Quote from: bams68 on July 29, 2006, 06:11:45 PM
can any1 explain how you get the secret badge in bloop. I tried and didn't get it.
Made a match of 6 an before i made the match my friend stood up - but i still did not get it.  :OO

Ur Confused Deer Friend
bams

Okay ... Master Rooms ... 1 point game, no Junk.  They put theirs on one side .. you put yours on the other .. Just before you drop your last thingie for the 4 in a row - Have them stand and let the tin man join.

damian666

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on July 29, 2006, 06:21:11 PM
Quote from: Evil Munkee on July 29, 2006, 06:18:29 PM
doesnt it have to be 5 in a row?

Yep 5 in a row.

Eeeek. Im sorry ... 5 in a row ... Can ya'll tell I finished THAT game with an Auto?

bams68

I tried that, and dunno - Must be doing sumthing wrong. How to you make it 5 in a row, cuz at 4 you get a point. How do you make it five. Cuz the only way I can is by placing a block in between....feeling really blonde *no offence to anyone* giggles *

Ur deer freind
bams

ClingFree

Quote from: bams68 on July 29, 2006, 06:51:33 PM
I tried that, and dunno - Must be doing sumthing wrong. How to you make it 5 in a row, cuz at 4 you get a point. How do you make it five. Cuz the only way I can is by placing a block in between....feeling really blonde *no offence to anyone* giggles *

Ur deer freind
bams

Leave a space in btwen for example .... XXX (space) XX

bams68

Ok that I tried, and still no badge. LOL

omg I'm so confused

ClingFree

Quote from: bams68 on July 29, 2006, 07:09:11 PM
Ok that I tried, and still no badge. LOL

omg I'm so confused

Are you in a Masters Room? 1 pt game? No junk?

bams68

Yeah...We were placing two on the bottom, and leaving a space, then placing two more...then on my turn she would stand up and I would let tin man join and make my move and still no badge. Am I doing it rite?? and yes it was under masters, 1pt game an no junk.

bams

ClingFree

Quote from: bams68 on July 29, 2006, 07:13:26 PM
Yeah...We were placing two on the bottom, and leaving a space, then placing two more...then on my turn she would stand up and I would let tin man join and make my move and still no badge. Am I doing it rite?? and yes it was under masters, 1pt game an no junk.

bams

For you .. Try doing  .. two .. space .. three - Then go back and put one in the space. I think you're doing it right -

bams68

Ok thx, I will let you know if it works - tomorrow. As I have to get ready for nite nite LOL. Agggghhh and my friend had to leave as well. But I will try that tomorrow. Thx for the advice and tips all  :/o\

Ur Deer Friend
bams

ClingFree

Quote from: bams68 on July 29, 2006, 07:18:03 PM
Ok thx, I will let you know if it works - tomorrow. As I have to get ready for nite nite LOL. Agggghhh and my friend had to leave as well. But I will try that tomorrow. Thx for the advice and tips all  :/o\

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Hope ya figure it out ..

Tara

Quote from: SD1619 on June 02, 2006, 03:31:12 PM
this was posted in another thread

You must be in a Masters Room

Table settings:

Game points: 1
Uncheck timer
Uncheck use junk blocks (so no Junk Blocks)
Uncheck allow players to replace computer
Uncheck limit to let players join
Allow players to watch
Make game unrated
Doesn't matter if game is private or not

Player trying to get the badge needs to go first.

Then play like this:

XX
XX000(0)0

0=1st player
X=2nd player

(0) is last to drop. Do not drop till after computer has replaced player 2 - X

Stand up non player winning name after they have dropped their 4th dot, wait for the computer to replace them, and allow the player trying to obtain the badge to drop between the 3 yellow dots on the left and the 1 yellow dot on the right. Once the spin happens, you should have the badge.

Right here is the bloop badge thingy

Tara

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,24483.msg218936.html#new

Go right here and read this. Read the last post I just made in it. It will tell you how to have your options set also on the table.

bams68

Quote from: Tara on July 29, 2006, 07:20:11 PM
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,24483.msg218936.html#new

Go right here and read this. Read the last post I just made in it. It will tell you how to have your options set also on the table.

Ok I just tried what was mentioned before after all, and my friend got hers actually by using only 4 LOL so I guess 4 does work, but we tried getting mine and nothing work'd and we were trying for me to go first. I will try again tomorrow with using the settings shown in that post. Thx alot for sharing...will try tomorrow maybe if I can find a partner as the person I play with will actually be here LOL. Anywho thx again. Will let ya know if it works out...tried different browsers n all LOL. ok nite nite

Ur deer friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview