Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop - General Info & Ranks

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Scandalous

Instructions to win a 25/26 or 26/27 point game:

Okay, I see how they're doing it. It's a long process, too.

You have to fill in rows 1 - 3 top to bottom, skip row four, fill in five, then go back to four and fill it up until both sides have 8 points. Or you can do 9 and clear the board completely before you redo the steps.

Then go back to row 1 - 3 and fill them top to bottom again, same with skipping four and filling up five.

Then you fill up 6 and 7 after 5 is filled, leaving four still open.

Then skip row 8 and fill row 9. Then fill row 10. Leave the last space in row 10 open. Then you fill four -
don't match pieces (yellow to yellow or green to green) or it'll f*ck it up.

You do the same process in row 8.

Leave one open in row 9 and go to 10.

Here's what it looks like just incase.

and...

Now it'll go quicker through the ranks.  O0

Mr. Scandalous

That's awesome. I got it to work. Anyone need any help on it?

Mr. Rasputia

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: l0c0 on June 15, 2006, 03:39:44 PM
Sometimes it is faster just playing 3 10pt games

Yeah, you're right. It takes like two minutes to do a 10 point game if you're playing against yourself... the 26 point game takes much longer, but you get bigger token payouts. I just thought it was fun to show people since someone else was curious and I'm in a lobby where people were doing it, so I watched a table and figured it out.

ClingFree

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 15, 2006, 03:55:23 PM
Quote from: l0c0 on June 15, 2006, 03:39:44 PM
Sometimes it is faster just playing 3 10pt games

Yeah, you're right. It takes like two minutes to do a 10 point game if you're playing against yourself... the 26 point game takes much longer, but you get bigger token payouts. I just thought it was fun to show people since someone else was curious and I'm in a lobby where people were doing it, so I watched a table and figured it out.

I thank you for sharing .. you put alot of work into it and it is appreciated!!!

hades

tponka

26/27 sounds nice, but that's WORK!  It would be awesome if a double-browsing auto could be made to automate this process instead of playing against the bot.  Ranks would go sooooooooo fast.  But by the time that came out, I will be done, as will most of you, it seems.  :(  I should have rank 40 when I wake up.   :/o\

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: tponka on June 15, 2006, 09:22:27 PM
26/27 sounds nice, but that's WORK!  It would be awesome if a double-browsing auto could be made to automate this process instead of playing against the bot.  Ranks would go sooooooooo fast.  But by the time that came out, I will be done, as will most of you, it seems.  :(  I should have rank 40 when I wake up.   :/o\

I can't seem to get the 26/27. I don't remember how they did it, I thought it was the same way, but it's not... so I'll have to test it out. It's like playing three games in one, so if you calculate it you're basically spending almost the same amount of time in a 25/26 point game when you play 3 10 point games.

But you don't have to do it with a bot. I'm doing it with my last guest pass and I moved up like 17 ranks on that one name and only like two on my main one because of the increase in how many points you need, but I should have rank 40 by tomorrow hopefully. Blooop is starting to bore me, that's why I gave up on it a bit.

Mr. Scandalous

Okay, erm... I figured out how to do it, but it's not really worth it. It's only one point - all it does it give you like 45 extra tokens, but you do it basically the same way:

You fill up rows 1 - 3 completely, skip row 4 and go to five.

When you're in row 5, you have to leave two spaces open at the top of this row or it won't work.

After the two spaces are left open, you'll go back to row four and start filling that in and make matches so you get 2 points until you score 8 on both sides, then you drop the last two pieces to give each player 9 points.

Then you do the entire thing over for what you'd do to get a 25/26 point game.

secert

i just played bloop trying to get the secert badge and won 3 games and didn't get credit for it is there any cheats out there to help me get the darn thing i played the games in the master tab and a 1 point game and won but got nothing :OO >:((

zo!D

if you didnt get credit for it, try again.   >:((

theres always a bunch of people in master rooms helping people. you will get it eventually.

C~M

This from BadgeHelp site at bottom of page for auto:

Need to know how to get the secret Blooop badge?

Glad you asked...

You have to play a 2-player game on 1 pt in masters. It appears if you make a match of 5, you get the badge.

When you're ready to make your match of 5 (and it'll be your turn) get the person to stand up.

Play your coin and you should win. Use these settings below when you set up your Blooop game:

1. Play in a master room
2. Play against a bot (start with real person and finish with a bot)
3. Play 1 point game
4. UNCHECK use junk blocks
5. UNCHECK allow players to replace computer player
6. CHECK allow watchers
7. UNRATED game

Basically there should be NOTHING checked on the settings pop up except allow players to watch game. make sure the timer is set on 2 minutes but UNCHECKED..

Now you can sit there and try to win a one point game against a master room bot but this might take awhile because they are very very good at this game. Your best bet is to have a friend in there with you and RIGHT before you score your one point have your friend stand up so a computer bot can sit down. as long as the computer bot is the one you are playing against when you score the point you will get the badge.. So just have your friend place theirs where they won"t score and after your friend makes their last move before YOUR TURN where you can score the 1 point... have them get up and replace them with the bot...

I got mine with doing 4 in a row, not 5.

Hope this helps.

Tori

I got mine like that...double browsing..I'm not sure, but I think I only did the 4 match and it worked.

PogoThorn

nightperson

tyvm sry to be so late been busy with ranks badges and yard work but thank god for auto maker here i wouldnt have got it but gl to all that are going for it took awhile now im going for shuffle bump on rank 21 very long way to go

zeboo

I see Pogo needs to change bloop to blunder  :)) I am working on finishing up game and there are only 23 people playing this game all the rooms are empty  :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: zeboo on June 22, 2006, 09:08:09 AM
I see Pogo needs to change bloop to blunder  :)) I am working on finishing up game and there are only 23 people playing this game all the rooms are empty  :))

Thats because the rest of us are done! :))

hades

Mr. Scandalous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview