Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop - General Info & Ranks

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

it was alot easier double browsing.. once i figured out how to db  :))

EyeCu

EyeCu

I think it's the sound it makes. He just stares at it :D

~Ãutolovér~

Very quick badge to get....double browse, or play with a friend.   ???

Libra

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 19, 2006, 07:30:55 AM

I can't get Firefox to load the game, so I can't double browse.  Of course, my office computer is a pile of chit, so hopefully it will work at home. 

Yanno, my computer at home is five years old and this one at the office is one year old.  My home pc is 10x faster than this pile of dog do-do.  I tell ya, every five years or so the boy gets me a new computer for Christmas. He always gets one ahead of it's time.  I't always more costly than the average pc, but it is sooooo worth it. 

Anyway, if it doesn't work at home, then I need someone to help me with my two names, Bare's two names and quite possibly my Ma's.  So, hurry up and sign up to help a gal out, people!  :///

EyeCu

Lynne

Quote from: Libra on July 19, 2006, 08:32:17 AM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 19, 2006, 07:30:55 AM

I can't get Firefox to load the game, so I can't double browse.  Of course, my office computer is a pile of chit, so hopefully it will work at home. 

Yanno, my computer at home is five years old and this one at the office is one year old.  My home pc is 10x faster than this pile of dog do-do.  I tell ya, every five years or so the boy gets me a new computer for Christmas. He always gets one ahead of it's time.  I't always more costly than the average pc, but it is sooooo worth it. 

Anyway, if it doesn't work at home, then I need someone to help me with my two names, Bare's two names and quite possibly my Ma's.  So, hurry up and sign up to help a gal out, people!  :///

Hey hun if u need help let me know. I'll help ya.  :-*

hades

lol you can help me and get the other thirty one ranks i need.  :P

kgansor

i did like 25 ranks by hand when the game first came out then i double browsed to get to rank 35 and i got to 36 with this badge .. ive been wanting to db some more to get my rank 40 and eventually 50 but ive been distracted by new and other games

Jonathan

ive gotten to rank 35 by hand, and got the badge this morning in no time...there were lots of helpers when i did mine, very quick badge....

mr.clean

is there a certain way  i should line them up too get credit towards the badge .. I played 2 games and i only got credit for 1 out of 15 . >:((  btw i'm rank 30 there ;)

damian666

Quote from: mr.clean on July 20, 2006, 11:03:32 PM
is there a certain way  i should line them up too get credit towards the badge .. I played 2 games and i only got credit for 1 out of 15 . >:((  btw i'm rank 30 there ;)

They have to be vertical to count. Oh and I am only rank 13  >:((

sueann42

emoneypitt

Has anyone figured out how to get the secret badge for Bloop? I saw something on another website that says playing in Masters Room with no Junk against Computer would do it but I tried this and it didn't work. Can someone help?

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: emoneypitt on July 24, 2006, 12:13:56 AM
Has anyone figured out how to get the secret badge for Bloop? I saw something on another website that says playing in Masters Room with no Junk against Computer would do it but I tried this and it didn't work. Can someone help?

Have a read here, it tells you how.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,24483.msg193950.html#msg193950

A little hint, when you are looking for something, it helps to type it in the search.

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 24, 2006, 12:21:31 AM
Quote from: emoneypitt on July 24, 2006, 12:13:56 AM

Have a read here, it tells you how.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,24483.msg193950.html#msg193950

A little hint, when you are looking for something, it helps to type it in the search.
it now tells you fully how to get the badge on pogo,s  main page  click  on community news  ~!~     O0

Runner

does it tell you to double browse??   :oo   (like i did)

sueann42

:D :D :D I just finish Bloop got all 50 ranks no more bloop for me unless there is A
challenge

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview