Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo people !!!

Started by simpsons99,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: simpsons99 on May 09, 2006, 03:05:39 PM
Thank goodness this week is over ... I was trying too do 2 Different Bingo Badges this week..  People kept coming into my rooms and asking me if i shared bingo's  I would bingo and other players would say share !! :x

come on allready lol

I used to go into a temp. room that had 0 people in it to get the most points...too bad they found out other people were doin it too and they deleted the temp rooms...most of em anyhow.  I don't want to share...I don't share men, or panties...why should I share bingos LOL

koaladawn

i don't mind sharing but only do it when there is only a few others in the room with me that agree to share but i don't get pissed off at people who don't share. i just want the badges.

talltalltrees

Hi,
I'm new here and sort of new to Pogo too.  My daughter has been playing and got me to try it.  I gotta say, some of those old biddies in bingo need to get theirs!  I go into this room either last night or the night before and I hit bingo, after seeing other people do it without sharing.  And right before I left, I saw the remarks being made so I went back in a bit.  Don't they realize they make you want to take their bingos??
So anyway, they're all being nasty to me and going on about getting 200 or 300 bingos or something, typical old biddy stuff, and how they are determined.  My daughter comes in and she looks at the screen and starts screaming how this one old biddy was the one who stole a bingo from her.  When she got home, she called me and had the name exactly right, she had written down several names of bingo stealers.  Now ain't that sumthing?  I tried adding this one to my list, but she's got players blocked.  Cause I'd love to awaken her to the real world.  Ha ha!  Probably the type that uses autos and turns other people in for it.   :)))

talltalltrees

Sorry, I don't know how to reply to a specific post yet, but princess, almost peed my pants at that "don't share my men or my panties, why should I share bingos?"   O0

justahumping

Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 15, 2006, 08:47:46 PM
Quote from: simpsons99 on May 09, 2006, 03:05:39 PM
Thank goodness this week is over ... I was trying too do 2 Different Bingo Badges this week..  People kept coming into my rooms and asking me if i shared bingo's  I would bingo and other players would say share !! :x

come on allready lol

I used to go into a temp. room that had 0 people in it to get the most points...too bad they found out other people were doin it too and they deleted the temp rooms...most of em anyhow.  I don't want to share...I don't share men, or panties...why should I share bingos LOL

OMG. Now that was funny. I hope you dont share panties. lol

leeanne172

I had someone crab at me today because we were the only 2 in the room and I hit bingo twice in a row as a single winner, the other person then said "Care to share?" and I said no then left the room .. lol, was only looking to get 6 bingos to get next rank .. picky people, hell I should try that at real bingo during the $1000 jackpot game, someone hallers and I can say "HEY YOU WANNA BE A SPORT AND SHARE THAT WITH ME?"  :))

justahumping

and that is why I do not have any of the game badges in that game. Some people spoils all the fun for everyone. I mean if you are the only one in the room and someone comes in and you win. THAT IS YOUR WIN! Why let them run you out of a room?

leeanne172

I didn't run out of the room because they complained, I left because I was room hopping to get the bingos faster .. just so happened that I ran into that person twice, tuff toenails I say  :D

justahumping

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: talltalltrees on August 21, 2006, 09:18:17 PM
Sorry, I don't know how to reply to a specific post yet, but princess, almost peed my pants at that "don't share my men or my panties, why should I share bingos?"   O0

I thought it was funny too :)

justahumping

Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 21, 2006, 11:58:55 PM
Sorry, I don't know how to reply to a specific post yet, but princess, almost peed my pants at that "don't share my men or my panties, why should I share bingos?"   O0

That was funny. lol

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 22, 2006, 12:00:39 AM
Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 21, 2006, 11:58:55 PM

That was funny. lol

I have a very honest and blunt sense of humor ...most people enjoy it  O0

justahumping

:)))  So far I love it.... You do have a way with words for sure.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview