Main Menu

Bingo people !!!

Started by simpsons99,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 04:04:50 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 03:43:45 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 03:41:05 PM
Call me the odd ball here, but if I'm playing in a room with others, something I completely avoided this time I around, I always shared. 

And people think I'm mean.  I'm the nicest person on the planet, sharing my bingos with others.   >:D

Karma, baby! 

Frankly I could give a rat's patootie what anyone does anymore.  I am DONE with that game.

So there!  >:D

You weren't very nice when you were playing Bingo with me.  You and those trolls were laughing because you got bingo and I didn't  !!  So take this missy !!

I don't remember playing Bingo with you!!  I honestly don't!  And I would NOT have hit the bingo FIRST, so if this did happen, it ain't my fault.  I went in to Cling's room and she had the bingo and she said she'd wait.  I didn't have bingo and didn't want her to wait so I left so she wouldn't have to.  THAT is how nice I am.   >:(  So right back atcha with that take this missy!  :))

OMG you don't remember those trolls that were mad at me?  And I was singing to them?  And you yelled Bingo with them and laughed and left? 

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 04:05:49 PM
Call me the odd ball here, but if I'm playing in a room with others, something I completely avoided this time I around, I always shared. 

And people think I'm mean.  I'm the nicest person on the planet, sharing my bingos with others.   >:D

Karma, baby! 

Frankly I could give a rat's patootie what anyone does anymore.  I am DONE with that game.

You weren't very nice when you were playing Bingo with me.  You and those trolls were laughing because you got bingo and I didn't  !!  So take this missy !!

I don't remember playing Bingo with you!!  I honestly don't!  And I would NOT have hit the bingo FIRST, so if this did happen, it ain't my fault.  I went in to Cling's room and she had the bingo and she said she'd wait.  I didn't have bingo and didn't want her to wait so I left so she wouldn't have to.  THAT is how nice I am.   >:(  So right back atcha with that take this missy!  :))

OMG you don't remember those trolls that were mad at me?  And I was singing to them?  And you yelled Bingo with them and laughed and left? 

Oh yeah!  I DID laugh!  But I didn't hit bingo!  I put my b up there to let everyone else know that I had it.   :)) :)) :))  It was just funny because you were TOTALLY raggin' on them and then they GOT you!  I couldn't help it!  The  >:D in me came out for a minute.  lmao!  Gawd, I love you to pieces!

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 04:08:02 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 04:05:49 PM

Karma, baby! 

Oh yeah!  I DID laugh!  But I didn't hit bingo!  I put my b up there to let everyone else know that I had it.   :)) :)) :))  It was just funny because you were TOTALLY raggin' on them and then they GOT you!  I couldn't help it!  The  >:D in me came out for a minute.  lmao!  Gawd, I love you to pieces!

How was I raggin?  They were raggin on me..lol   I was autoing...lol

PB On The Run

I know what you mean about bingo trolls...I went into a room & was greeted by this!!!! :o :o :o That's enough to make anyone run!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: PB On The Run on May 09, 2006, 04:11:23 PM
I know what you mean about bingo trolls...I went into a room & was greeted by this!!!! :o :o :o That's enough to make anyone run!!!

I loved my hat in that picture.

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on May 09, 2006, 04:12:20 PM

I love it too.  Do you like my dress?

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 04:13:15 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 09, 2006, 04:12:20 PM

I love it too.  Do you like my dress?

Incredibly flattering!

Tara

Omg !! Thats like priceless !!  I love it ..

PB On The Run

I'm not talkin about you folks...it was the nasties who flipped on you when you rang bingo & they didn't...I've never been called so many names...oh well glad there is a hide chat feature.

tigereyes

nanners

My post got left out in cyber space somewhere.. and it was priceless to...oh well..

Libra

Quote from: nanners on May 09, 2006, 04:20:01 PM
My post got left out in cyber space somewhere.. and it was priceless to...oh well..

Awww, sorry Nanners.  Try hitting the back key, sometimes that works for me.

And if it's any consolation, all your posts are pricesless!  O0

nanners

Helen

OMG....are those Dottie's relatives?  :))

nanners

They look better than Dottie on her best day!

Libra

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 09, 2006, 03:44:39 PM
Wtg Libra! I only got to the first badge and then gave up.

Thanks!  I played bingo before I became a club member, sooooo, I've only been working on that game about two years.  :))

Helen

Quote from: nanners on May 09, 2006, 04:49:37 PM
They look better than Dottie on her best day!

:)) That's not really saying much.  :))

harley89

I will most likely never get ranks in Bingo.  They get mad if you share they get mad if you not share. You cant make anybody happy in those rooms. ;:"

simpsons99

lol  I agree with that ... :oo :x
Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 09, 2006, 05:48:22 PM
I will most likely never get ranks in Bingo.  They get mad if you share they get mad if you not share. You cant make anybody happy in those rooms. ;:"

krispy

i just tell them to hit the damn bingo button, dont worry about me.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview