Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo people !!!

Started by simpsons99,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Looks like I'm the odd one out, I actually share bingos :o lol

Lynne

99.999999999% of the time i dont share bingos..hell if someone has bingo and is waiting for others to get it, duh stupid only 3 ppl can get it...just seems silly to me...if i need one more number and someone calls it yeah i get pissed but im not expecting anyone to wait for me to get my number ...thats just me tho

holly222

I am a hopper...... so sorry..... but just did it last weekend when they had open rooms, I got first badge in thirty mins...LOL  ;)

Shady Lady

Julie,
I always share so you're not all alone.

Quote from: Julie on May 12, 2006, 04:29:50 AM
Looks like I'm the odd one out, I actually share bingos :o lol

Shady Lady

I never talk trash to those who don't share as long as they don't whine and b*tch about me sharing. The way I look at it ... I play how I want and they play how they want. Money that we both spent is just as green as the others.

Gecko

ok ive just come from my own bingo thread to invade here  i'm  begging now   :'( whats the best room to go into, to find the bingo britchs  i haven't  been able to find any cept for in my fav bowling rooms   , i think words out that  the bingo britchs hunter from downunder is hunting for em  >:D   >:D   >:D  i be a 1 man bingo britchs buster   >:D

jeffy

i been reading some of these posts can someone explain sharing to me? if someone shares does the whole room get credit for the bingo or something?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jeffy on May 12, 2006, 05:07:40 PM
i been reading some of these posts can someone explain sharing to me? if someone shares does the whole room get credit for the bingo or something?

Sharing bingos is when you have a bingo but you wait for some oneelse to get the numbers needed for their bingo. Then one person hit the gong and you hit it, therefore you both get the bingos. This was very popular when the game first came out as there was no limited to the total number of players that could call bingo. However, once Pogo realized what was going on, they changed the limit of Bingo callers to 3. So if you have bingo and others in the room have it too, you will do whatever you can to make sure you're one of those 3 whenever someone calls bingo if you're sharing.

jeffy

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 12, 2006, 05:16:13 PM

Sharing bingos is when you have a bingo but you wait for some oneelse to get the numbers needed for their bingo. Then one person hit the gong and you hit it, therefore you both get the bingos. This was very popular when the game first came out as there was no limited to the total number of players that could call bingo. However, once Pogo realized what was going on, they changed the limit of Bingo callers to 3. So if you have bingo and others in the room have it too, you will do whatever you can to make sure you're one of those 3 whenever someone calls bingo if you're sharing.

so then you dont need the last number called to bingo?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jeffy on May 12, 2006, 05:20:17 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 12, 2006, 05:16:13 PM

so then you dont need the last number called to bingo?

No. If you have bingo at any time, you can either press the gong at that time or you can wait. You won't lose your bingo for waiting until others get theirs. Just make sure you're not on the outside looking in when others beat you to the gong and you waited for them. Only 3 people can call bingo at once!

BadgeBabe

Ya know, I am a generous person. I consider other people's feelings in games such as Bingo.

The really strange thing is that my Fortune Teller auto doesn't exactly feel the same way. Has a mind of its own and tends to claim Bingos without asking the room.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

I LOVE the Bingo Cheat!!! <3 <3

"Go on, take the Bingo and run!"

:;"

Julie

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 12, 2006, 12:54:21 PM
I never talk trash to those who don't share as long as they don't whine and b*tch about me sharing. The way I look at it ... I play how I want and they play how they want. Money that we both spent is just as green as the others.
That's exactly how I feel...share a bingo, don't share a bingo...use autos, don't use autos...to each their own :)

stewieG

i usually share bingos since i think that is the hardest game to get ranks on after16 motnhs iim only rank 10...but then i was in a room the 2 of us were sharing and a lady asked us to wait for her we did 4 times so she could get the bingo...then she won 2 in a row and wouldnt share and was quite rude........dunno life is too short to be rude over a pogo game.

Shady Lady

I 2nd that Stewie. The mute button is my best friend. They get nasty I just mute them problem solved.

Quote from: stewieG on May 13, 2006, 03:37:38 AM
i usually share bingos since i think that is the hardest game to get ranks on after16 motnhs iim only rank 10...but then i was in a room the 2 of us were sharing and a lady asked us to wait for her we did 4 times so she could get the bingo...then she won 2 in a row and wouldnt share and was quite rude........dunno life is too short to be rude over a pogo game.

simpsons99

Dear Ms. Netiquette,

I am sure you have heard this before but somehow things never change! I was playing Fortune Bingo and was continually called selfish and other names for "not sharing" when I claimed a bingo. This is always the case when someone claims a bingo and it makes it very difficult to play and enjoy a game there!

The worst was when I was in a room with one other person playing and someone came in again complaining that we were not waiting to claim our bingos. Then two friends of that person came in and joined in the harassing. Well, the other person up and left. I refused to do so as I have a right to play there and play correctly. My feeling is if my claiming bingo was that disturbing they should leave. What can be done about this? And was I wrong for staying put?

Thanks for any advice you can offer,

Frustrated in Fortune Bingo

Dear Frustrated,

Everytime we have a challenge in Fortune Bingo, this issue comes up. The bottom line here is that sharing is not part of the game, and if you get bingo, you have every right to claim it.

You are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played. It is truly unfortunate that people who share try to make other players who are actually playing by the rules feel guilty.

You have every right to remain in whichever room you choose to play. As soon as someone starts to lay on the guilt, mute them and don't worry about them any further.

;:" :oo

stewieG

yeah we read it thanks but ill continue to share and help out the nice people who share back....it's not like there after money or my job or anything i just don't get the big deal...weren't we taught to share in school?? is it that big of a deal if someone shares.......if i don't like stuff in a room i go to another one....this isn't life or death folks it's pogo.

hades

Julie

lol...would have been funnier if you included the "hun" at the end ;)

saria

In the real world- i'm a bingo hall manager and if I said to everyone to share their winnings- I would be trampled and suffocated under a sea of surgical stockings!! I would be cast off to sea and drift aimlessley around for years-exiled and doomed to wander the earth a lonely spirit forever....ermm what was I saying? Oh yes.. It's not done in real life-so why do it in cyberworld?

PogoCrazyMomma

i do love bingo but some ppl drive me nuts. I will admit I share on occasion, mostly when there are only a couple of ppl in the room which is easier when there is a challenge and more rooms are open.  I only do this because of the ranks, it takes sooo many bingos to up your rank, I have yet to get a rank badge.  but when ppl start bitching it drives me nuts, I never ask to share but will if in a sharing room or asked nicely, I will not for rude ppl demanding that we all share, or bi***ing cause a bingo was claimed and they were sharing(hey how the hell is someone supposed to know that if they just entered a freakin room) etc. I could go on and on about how nasty some are, but there are some really nice people who play though it seems they are fewer and farther between. this past challenge I was in a room with like two to three ppl so i choose to wait to get my bingo till someone else rang, I never asked to share, never even mentioned the word sharing, i just did it, only because I knew that no matter what i would get it if i waited, since there were only at most 3 ppl at a time, yeah the tokens suck when there is hardly anyone but i don't care about that i want my next rank!  I have on occasion room hopped to get bingos, but only like a couple times, cause i am too nice a person  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview