Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo people !!!

Started by simpsons99,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

Just room hop and grab them bingos.  :)) :))  I really would like to do it in a full room, but my consious won't let me, so I find empty ones that have most of the numbers called.  Turn on the auto and grab the bingo, then move on.

ClingFree

Quote from: Country Lady on May 09, 2006, 06:34:58 PM
Just room hop and grab them bingos.  :)) :))  I really would like to do it in a full room, but my consious won't let me, so I find empty ones that have most of the numbers called.  Turn on the auto and grab the bingo, then move on.

My "last" one for this challenge .. I did the bad way. I totally snatched a Bingo from a full room, and then uhh ran like h - e - double hockey sticks.

Tara

When I grow up I hope that I am not all old and cranky like some of these Bingo B!tchs are.. :))

SaintHiρρo

I found that once you've called bingo, less than a second later it's added to your stats so you can quickly leave without anyone saying a word to you! Just hit that gong and jet to the next table. Don't even need to stay for them to add up your numbers.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 09, 2006, 06:51:57 PM
I found that once you've called bingo, less than a second later it's added to your stats so you can quickly leave without anyone saying a word to you! Just hit that gong and jet to the next table. Don't even need to stay for them to add up your numbers.

They are rude in there. I guess I should of worked on my badges there this week like everyone else.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 06:53:54 PM

They are rude in there. I guess I should of worked on my badges there this week like everyone else.

I've been working on them like there was no tomorrow (and with the number of rooms that will go bye-bye... there will be no tomorrow) so I had to get in and out as quickly as possible. I've more than doubled my total bingos before the challenge started!

Helen

That's good to know. I thought you had to stay till it was added to your total.  :D

simpsons99

and  when you put out your mad face     they laugh at you  :oo

Homer

I have over 3000 bingos. Wanna buy some? :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 09, 2006, 08:56:24 PM
I have over 3000 bingos. Wanna buy some? :P :))

Quit trying to sell your stuff... :P

hades

nanners

harley89

Remember Word Riot. Those were bad people. They could boot anybody out of a game. Guess that is why Pogo dropped it. I tried to play a few times and got kicked out.  Maybe Pogo will chage Bingo (not) >:D

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 10, 2006, 04:25:10 AM
Remember Word Riot. Those were bad people. They could boot anybody out of a game. Guess that is why Pogo dropped it. I tried to play a few times and got kicked out.  Maybe Pogo will chage Bingo (not) >:D

At least you can't get kicked out of the bingo rooms!!

krispy

Helen

bubblegum

Quote from: Helen on May 10, 2006, 10:22:14 AM
Quote from: krispy on May 10, 2006, 10:14:27 AM
people could kick you out of a room?

Out of Word Riot....yes!!!!! :P

Word Riot was a fun game, and it was fun to play in a group......IF and a BIG HUGE HONKING IF you ever figured out how to play before getting booted or screamed at and you only played with the people you knew....

I never did play it because I could never fully figure it out, and when I would ask a simple question, they would yell at me to read the directions, which someone else would reply exactly what I was thinking.........yes I read them 10 times by now but I'm still confused.

Helen

There were some pretty mean and nasty people in word riot if you weren't a regular in their group. There were some nice people but on the whole I think it was bad. Probably part of the reason Pogo got rid of the game.

SaintHiρρo

I miss Word Riot. No game since has come close to the fun you could have in Word Riot. It's also the type of game where an auto could never be created for it!

HypnotizedMind

i never share bingo... its their job to get it themselves

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview