Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo people !!!

Started by simpsons99,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispy

i used to be a pingo td. i understand what you mean. there are some real nuts in pingo. they sometimes get that way in blottso too.

outlawdave

i like bingo does anyone know witch rooms they share bingos cause i want to get my ranks up

fiz

Quote from: outlawdave on May 16, 2006, 09:19:59 AM
i like bingo does anyone know witch rooms they share bingos cause i want to get my ranks up

Just ask if they share, most of them do  O0

Country Lady

I don't go near Madam Dottie unless there is a challenge.  Then I grab my bingos and run.  I can't stand all the old hens in there that are all sick or preachin'.  Room hopping to the empty temp rooms makes it go really fast. 

Khandi

Hi I do  share but only to get more bingos to get my badge and I ask first if they say no then I dont get mad i still give them a chane to bingo even if they don't share it's not killing anyone but if they dont it's nothing to get mad over plenty of other rooms  :;" :;'

Stinkerbell

Quote from: saria on May 14, 2006, 12:58:36 AM

In the real world- i'm a bingo hall manager and if I said to everyone to share their winnings- I would be trampled and suffocated under a sea of surgical stockings!! I would be cast off to sea and drift aimlessley around for years-exiled and doomed to wander the earth a lonely spirit forever....ermm what was I saying? Oh yes.. It's not done in real life-so why do it in cyberworld?

It's all about the badges, baby.  In real life you're only playing for money.  On Pogo you're playing for badges.  Nuf said.   :ooo

HypnotizedMind

hades

Runner

<----  Stays well away from Dottie and her cronies

BadgeBabe

Oh, I can't believe this. As you all know, Pogo is down. I went surfing to a few other Pogo fan sites ( no names will ever be mentioned) and there are people who have actually written to Pogo and are stating that Pogo will stop " room jumping" in Bingo.

Do these people take their obnoxious Miss Dottie and boring Bingo too seriously or what?  :))

Sassy

hades

nightperson

i have never had any1 to get rude to me i just play and dont say nothing but i do watch this game cause to many ppl waiting to report autos so i play and dont say nothing i want ranks oh by the way is the ranks by the bingo balls you get and if any1 knew how to tell how many you need till the next rank tyia

wattsmyname

Quote from: nightperson on August 12, 2006, 08:45:10 PM
i have never had any1 to get rude to me i just play and dont say nothing but i do watch this game cause to many ppl waiting to report autos so i play and dont say nothing i want ranks oh by the way is the ranks by the bingo balls you get and if any1 knew how to tell how many you need till the next rank tyia

The ranks are determined by the number of bingos you get. Good Luck and be very careful if you use an auto.

hades

funniest thing to do is go in a sharing room then get a bingo and call it before others.

Tara

Quote from: hades on August 13, 2006, 07:53:17 AM
funniest thing to do is go in a sharing room then get a bingo and call it before others.

The only way that's funny is to leave quick after you call it.  :-\

wattsmyname

Quote from: hades on August 13, 2006, 07:53:17 AM

It is funny I do it sometimes just because I can  :)) :))

HypnotizedMind

some people always try to freeload on bingos!!!  :oo

BadgeBabe

A win is a win is a win. At least, IMO. :)

:))

Lynne

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview