PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 09:29:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PANIC TIME- My PC hard drive died- what do I do about my 150 package?

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

OK, now it's YOUR turn to  :)) at ME.
My super duper handy dandy primary notebook died. Stopped working. Hard Drive failure.
It will go back to the manufacturer for replacement, as it is almost new, but because it has a Pentium 4 chip, it uses quite a lot of memory and runs hot with 4 cooling fans anyway.

I know others have asked this in the past, but it didn't pertain to me then, so I don't remember the answer.
Since the CODES on the programs are computer specific, and I never will use that computer again, is there a way to register the programs on this computer or do I need to spend $150 more for the same thing?

I have worked with my stupid notebook all day to try to revive it. It's dead, I have NO Helper Agents, and I am  :'( because I LOVE  <3 my Agents.

Any help from anyone is sincerely appreciated.
I have emailed BH.. If I need to re-purchase, there's no need to wait. I need to know what to do.

Thanks.
Your Cheatin' Friend

Helen

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 09, 2006, 07:05:12 PM
OK, now it's YOUR turn to  :)) at ME.
My super duper handy dandy primary notebook died. Stopped working. Hard Drive failure.
It will go back to the manufacturer for replacement, as it is almost new, but because it has a Pentium 4 chip, it uses quite a lot of memory and runs hot with 4 cooling fans anyway.

I know others have asked this in the past, but it didn't pertain to me then, so I don't remember the answer.
Since the CODES on the programs are computer specific, and I never will use that computer again, is there a way to register the programs on this computer or do I need to spend $150 more for the same thing?

I have worked with my stupid notebook all day to try to revive it. It's dead, I have NO Helper Agents, and I am  :'( because I LOVE  <3 my Agents.

Any help from anyone is sincerely appreciated.
I have emailed BH.. If I need to re-purchase, there's no need to wait. I need to know what to do.

Thanks.
Your Cheatin' Friend

You've already emailed BH so my suggestion is to wait and see what they have to say. I'm sure if it's a new computer, there shouldn't be a problem.

Tara

BadgeBabe

They're not answering email I guess, and I am having physical symptoms of BH withdrawal. Hands shaking, perspiring, nauseated, headache, impending DTs.
I think it's time to go  back to PayPal. If hubby has to pay for 2 sets, then he deserves it because I've gotten a ton of badges for him too.

I can't stand not cheating!!!

ARRGGGHHH.

HELP MEEEE!! :x

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 09, 2006, 07:26:00 PM
They're not answering email I guess, and I am having physical symptoms of BH withdrawal. Hands shaking, perspiring, nauseated, headache, impending DTs.
I think it's time to go  back to PayPal. If hubby has to pay for 2 sets, then he deserves it because I've gotten a ton of badges for him too.

ARRGGGHHH.

How long has it been since you've sent the email? An hour? 30 mins? 13 hours? It takes times! Just relax, calm down and drink a nice tall glass of orange juice.

Helen

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 09, 2006, 07:26:00 PM

ARRGGGHHH.

If you've already paid for the $150 club, they will have that in their records and you shouldn't have a problem. If you're going to be using a new/different computer I'm sure they will give you the new passwords for the autos.

BadgeBabe

Whew!
I didn't have the PayPal email about the payment, it's with all my other important stuff, on the dead computer.
I copied and pasted the receipt and sent it to darling Oscar. Oscar is super!
Hope to get my Agents downloaded again and going ASAP.

Tomorrow is new badge day!!!!

Love y'all and thank you for not  :)) at me.  <3

;::

Helen

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 09, 2006, 07:39:57 PM
Whew!
I didn't have the PayPal email about the payment, it's with all my other important stuff, on the dead computer.

Laugh at you? No way, this is serious stuff!!! Hope you get them back and running very soon.

Tara

Ok Jim...I have to give you props ( TM by Randy Jackson)  you sure can hang in here with these people pretty good...lmao  And I be lovin it...lol   O0

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on May 09, 2006, 07:49:40 PM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 09, 2006, 07:39:57 PM
Whew!

U don"t have to worry about them  :)) :)) at u they only  :)) :)) at me :)) :))

That's so not true Jim but I have to say you get your share of laughs. Go read the mlb thread.  O0

BadgeBabe

YES!!!
O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

ALL THREE Badges in record time!!!
Oscar and the BH staff were fabulous about my password page last night. I downloaded and registered almost all the Agents I think I can stand to touch the game for again... if you know what I mean ( frogs and flies- phew!)

Went to sleep during the night with that stupid Dice Derby running, so I had that badge when I woke up ( late night person, if you hadn't noticed yet, LOL).

Got my Spidey one in less than 45 mins. on Easy, fast click speed, no prolonged lookahead.

Had my Personal Challenge one, a Turbo 21, in less than 10 mins.

I have to say: My " backup" computer is WAY outperforming my super duper main notebook which had some kind of malfunction yesterday. Totally amazing.
I think a lot of the problems I was having with various Agents at various times  were related to my other computer. But.. NOT Aces Up and the Red Baron problem with it. Still there, still not playing.

AND- I have to brag on the Backspin Helper!
Since I put all the stuff on my newer system, watched what each shot was doing and decided on Shot 6 for every frame, my Bowling game is giving me hugely higher scores and I am 4 ranks away from the last badge. Hooray!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!  ;::

HUGE  O0 to BadgeHelp as always!!

Helen

I'm so glad that Oscar and BH were quick to help you out. Thanks for letting us know too!!!  O0

Mary

nanners

I just had this awful thought about the 150 club autos..Wouldn't it be terrible  if ya got tossed out of Pogo, like forever banned then you'd be out the 150 you paid... I just love spreadin sunshine today

Tara

Quote from: nanners on May 11, 2006, 09:29:18 AM
I just had this awful thought about the 150 club autos..Wouldn't it be terrible  if ya got tossed out of Pogo, like forever banned then you'd be out the 150 you paid... I just love spreadin sunshine today

Your autos would still be good.. You just make a new name and start over. Losing your badges is what would suck to me.

nanners

ah ok..thank you.. I had a friend that got the big boot from pogo..but she didn't auto

BadgeBabe

Quote from: nanners on May 11, 2006, 09:29:18 AM
:)) :)) :)) :)) :))
IF I get banned for playing with autos, then we need to make a Cry Corner spot somewhere on Pogocheats, because MANY of us will be banned... if you get my drift.
I agree with Tara, the grief will be in losing BADGES.
I  <3 my Badges, although I have 2 accounts for backup. One obviously has more badges, like 4 times as many.

It doesn't really matter if a person is using ONE Agent or using an Agent for multiple games over a period of time, does it?
I could care less about the $150 as I think it is a TREMENDOUS value. Besides, hubby's money spends very well, LOL. He was a total JERK to BadgeHelp when he purchased the 150 package, so I'm planning on getting a second set after my other computer is fully functional again.  With his money, of course. :))
:;'

SaintHiρρo

The only thing I will missed if my other account was banned would be the badges we can't get any longer (like the original Pogo badge... green background only available to those who signed up when Pogo 1st was available, only a small handful of people have). I could care less about tokens as they can be recovered in no time. I'm sure someone will say "what about the $19.99 you spend for an entire year" and I say "well, I paid $50 for an xbox game I finished in 1 month and I haven't played it since... seem like that was much more of a waste of money". Maybe it's just me.

BadgeBabe

Oh, ITA, St.
Badges are the only thing I would miss.
BTW, do you think you should have a " seizure precaution" on your graphic? LOL. Saw one on an MSN game recently and thought of your wild blue thing. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview