PlayBuddy
September 17, 2024, 03:49:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I know why Homer was missing (and it doesn't involve Tara)

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

:-[ As many people might have noticed... Homer was missing for the better part of the weekend. I think I found out why....

BERLIN (Reuters) - A man on a scooter menaced a German town until angry locals performed a citizen's arrest on him at the scene of his third crash in two hours, police said on Friday.

The 22-year-old man first crashed the scooter as he took a corner in the western town of Herzogenrath, losing his helmet in the process, police in nearby Aachen said.

Unfazed, the man remounted and plowed straight into the back of a parked car. He flew head over heels through the back window, landing inside and causing some 2,000 euros in damage.

"Then he crawled out of the vehicle again, and sped off," an Aachen police spokesman said. "He had no driving ability. However, he was obviously a fairly tough fellow."

Onlookers tried to stop the man, but he fled.

Two hours later, bystanders were shocked as the scooter crashed leaving a gas station, this time with the man as passenger. Locals called police and held the man and his companion until officers arrived to arrest them.

Police said the man was being investigated on suspicion of drink driving and fleeing the scene of an accident. He was not named.

Homer

I was confused. I thought it was Oktoberfest. :o

"Don't drink and drive." ;:"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 15, 2006, 12:27:03 PM
:-[ As many people might have noticed... Homer was missing for the better part of the weekend. I think I found out why....

BERLIN (Reuters) - A man on a scooter menaced a German town until angry locals performed a citizen's arrest on him at the scene of his third crash in two hours, police said on Friday.

The 22-year-old man first crashed the scooter as he took a corner in the western town of Herzogenrath, losing his helmet in the process, police in nearby Aachen said.

Unfazed, the man remounted and plowed straight into the back of a parked car. He flew head over heels through the back window, landing inside and causing some 2,000 euros in damage.

"Then he crawled out of the vehicle again, and sped off," an Aachen police spokesman said. "He had no driving ability. However, he was obviously a fairly tough fellow."

Onlookers tried to stop the man, but he fled.

Two hours later, bystanders were shocked as the scooter crashed leaving a gas station, this time with the man as passenger. Locals called police and held the man and his companion until officers arrived to arrest them.

Police said the man was being investigated on suspicion of drink driving and fleeing the scene of an accident. He was not named.

Thought you said it didnt involve Tara ... Betcha she was drivin!

harley89

I gotta be better a looking around. Homer was MIA and I didnt notice. Man these mice could have brought down the roof with the cat gone <3

lostinpogoland

~Ãutolovér~

Nah........That couldn't have been Homer, he was only 22. >:D ::) :P ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview